• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Pffft the closest I've come to napping anytime recently was earlier this year...and I was actually just sick and drifting in and out of consciousness. I don't nap. At the very most, I might go to bed a bit earlier than usual, but that's pretty rare.

Being really tired is actually entertaining, because it messes with my head. {:

Sirfetch’d

Speaking of naps, I think I am going to take one now that I am finally home =D

Years
  • that just literally hit me like a pile of nostalgia bricks. THAT WAS THE SAME PHONE I HAD WHEN I WAS 14....the one i got & lost two days later lmao

I carried one of those too! Snake and that space shooter game <3 Mine was all grey though and I think it slipped out of my pocket one day...

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • First, you need to awaken your Sharingan.
    Nah idk how to find one. I never lost a phone.

TY

Call to that phone with someone else's phone?
    I've seen people do it, but i never lost my phone either (instead i let them die by dropping them accidentally >.>)

Sirfetch’d

Call to that phone with someone else's phone?
    I've seen people do it, but i never lost my phone either (instead i let them die by dropping them accidentally >.>)

^This is what I was going to say. It worked for a friend of mine and is really the best shot you have at finding it. Good luck and I hope you do find it =]

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    Eh, I'm in the same boat as Fox, I guess. I was honestly never really big on fancy cell phones. I'm still not.

By the by, some days, you just log in and think: "I love the internet."
    Spoiler:

Years
  • except for technophobes.

always the technophobes
    I don't know anyone in my family who's a technophobe, to be honest. The closest would probably be my grandmother, but she has a computer and has internet (albeit just DSL from Verizon), though I don't really consider her as much a technophobe as others because she does have two HDTVs in her house (one 19-inch and one 27-inch). She also doesn't social network, either.

My uncle is probably just as close as my grandmother, though, but he at least has Facebook and a computer with Verizon FiOS, and he has a large HDTV in his den.

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • I don't know anyone in my family who's a technophobe, to be honest. The closest would probably be my grandmother, but she has a computer and has internet (albeit just DSL from Verizon), though I don't really consider her as much a technophobe as others because she does have two HDTVs in her house (one 19-inch and one 27-inch). She also doesn't social network, either.

My uncle is probably just as close as my grandmother, though, but he at least has Facebook and a computer with Verizon FiOS, and he has a large HDTV in his den.

Then there are the people who refuse to use even a calculator because it's the work of the devil to magically do things.

Sirfetch’d

My grandma is a technophobe and it drives me nuts. She is so afraid of technology because she doesn't like new things and learning how to use a cell phone or computer is just too much for her.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I don't know that anyone in my family is a technophobe and my grandparents have and use computers.

Years
  • My mom is a borderliner as well.. she has an iPhone 4 on Verizon and an iPad 2, but she needs to holler at me whenever something is wrong with the TV, such as how to change the input on the TV >_<

Years
  • ^Same here. In fact, every time my mom needs to use google or type in a new address, she needs assistance so I have to rush for help every 10 minutes. Sometimes I just lock my door if she gets really annoying.

Years
  • My mom and dad don't really know how to use the computer properly haha. I always have to scan their comp for them every once in a while since they'd probably never do it otherwise :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back