• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • That was a fun battle xD. It was actually HP Ice which hit Flying for super effective damage!
    I wasn't paying attention which one it was, but it was a really good battle! Maybe we should do another one, but I'm kinda getting tired now. Almost time for me to get off PC, that's for sure xD

Sirfetch’d

I wasn't paying attention which one it was, but it was a really good battle! Maybe we should do another one, but I'm kinda getting tired now. Almost time for me to get off PC, that's for sure xD

We should have 1 vs 1 ladder nights soon because that is my favorite style of randbat =D

Sirfetch’d

We should! And that was also the first time you and I actually battled together, too :p

Usually it's always Ozzy challenging me to the 1vs1 battles haha

Just asked Wolf and 1 vs 1 battle night will happen next weekend!

And yeah, haha. Alex loves to do 1 vs 1s!

Years
  • Just asked Wolf and 1 vs 1 battle night will happen next weekend!

And yeah, haha. Alex loves to do 1 vs 1s!
    Now that is certainly a good thing! This is the third week in a row I've done battle night on Fridays (usually not around for the Saturday/Sunday ones haha), and I say it's rather fun trying to ladder! But I'm not much of a competitive battler so I usually wind up towards the bottom lol :3c

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I've only been around during on battle night and even then I ended up disappearing somewhere else and not really participating. Maybe the next time I happen to be on during battle night I'll actually do something haha.

But first before that I really should consider getting on Showdown more often. I'm just not really around during the times when it is active.

Sirfetch’d

I've only been around during on battle night and even then I ended up disappearing somewhere else and not really participating. Maybe the next time I happen to be on during battle night I'll actually do something haha.

But first before that I really should consider getting on Showdown more often. I'm just not really around during the times when it is active.

Yeah it has its inactive periods that aren't as fun :(. It's usually most active at this hour or close to it.

Years
  • For a while it was active at 5am and 6am Eastern time, but not so much lately. maybe the inactivity is why I changed my sleep schedule

But yeah, it's always more active around this time because you have the people on the east coast of the US who refuse to go to bed (=D), and a lot of areas overseas are starting the next day already, and it's still early-to-mid evening on the west coast of the US haha

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    About you drawing something very offensive
    12.%20tongue.gif
    tumblr_mdvb10Ibkn1r5j928o1_400.gif

There is a lack of decent highfive gifs on google images. ]:
    It was actually more tame than some of my other drawings. I should've sent a drawing of a specific fakemon (which was pretty much a feline with a portion of its flesh torn off and its skull broken) just to read their reaction. :D

I usually just do random battles, at this point. I'm too lazy to come up with a decent OU team haha. But I also learn pretty cool tactics through random battles, so that's helpful. I've come to love getting Contrary Spinda in my random teams.

Sirfetch’d

Random battles are the best because they don't require any team building skill =D(which I don't really have :[)

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Jess, you sure do like playing pranks on people huh?
    Also jelli, please tell me BN is after the 6th.

Years
  • Battle nights are Fridays through Sundays mostly, IIRC.. You can always get that information on the battle server by doing a "/bn" in the chat's textbox (:

Anyways, I should really probably get off of PC now, since I'm trying to be up as early as possible tomorrow xD

Sirfetch’d

I don't think I will be off for a while because I napped all day lmao. However, good night Zach!

Sirfetch’d

I haven't been able to nap as of recently, but today I was just drained.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Same there. I went on a road trip. I had to wake up at 5AM and I returned at 4PM. Slept for 3 straight hours.

Years
  • I tried napping as usual in the afternoon but I was definitely not fully asleep because I closed my eyes earlier at 4:10 but then they were open again after 4:25pm, but oddly enough, my eyes still felt like I had woken up from an hour-long nap.

Afternoon naps were common for me to have over the summer.. and one day I must have just been flat out tired that I took a nap at 2:15pm and woke up at 3:45pm. And during the time I nap, it's usually in my living room on the sofa with Cartoon Network on TV. I usually turn the volume down to 30/100 when I'm very tired, and whenever I have to nap (meaning I'm dead tired but don't want to), I leave the TV turned up at 40/100.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back