• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
You'll make lots of friends here, that's for sure, and getting to chat in the DCC as well is a good way to make new friends! ^_^

TY

I've only been here for like... two days, so I still have new friends to make. ^^

Well you make new friends with time, and as long as you stay yourself everything will be fine.
Plus what Zach said can also help a lot :3

So much wisdom from a 17-year old O_O

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
You'll make lots of friends here, that's for sure, and getting to chat in the DCC as well is a good way to make new friends! ^_^

Oh, I've posted here before. Back when it was a really big hit. It's the one place I went to first before anything else because I used to love chatting here. I was there when they first started the DCC thread. O_O

TY

I recently got in the DCC and i love it here, so many people to talk to and get friended with.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I recently got in the DCC and i love it here, so many people to talk to and get friended with.

Yeah. That's how I met so many of my friends during 2004 to 2008. A lot of my old friends either left or got banned though. D:

*opens arms* You can all be my friends! :3

;~; no? Okay...

Of course we can all be friends! XD

TY

Lol. Im sure i make many more friends here on the DCC and on the other parts of PC where i frequently post

Sirfetch’d

I've met friends from probably every section I frequent here. Although, most of my friends I met at our battle server.

TY

Most of my friends i met in the Forum Games section, and some in the DCC (Jelli for instance :D)

Sirfetch’d

I had never posted in this DCC until today, I think aha

You should definitely post more here! It's a wonderful place to chat about anything, make friends, and just pass time. Definitely my favorite thread on PC :D

TY

I have multiple ways to pass the time however, but this definetly takes a spot in a good list :D

Sirfetch’d

Posting in the DCC is definitely a way to kill time, especially if you've got nothing better to do =D

Like right now! I am just hanging out here around CC&P and at the server to pass the time on this boring day =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back