• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

I have always defaulted to here, haha. I feel that this is the best section to post in because I love the off topic element that this section has. I am also a poll person so that is another reason why I frequent here so much. The Pokemon sections are wonderul places to post, but become limited, imo. Here the topics are basically limitless.

Years
I'm not much of a poll person, let alone a topic starter, so most the time I'm just replying to discussions here, and because I can get bored, I'll often reply to discussions I have no interest in, but at least may have an opinion on.

Sirfetch’d

I like starting topics, although they aren't always the best.

Years
That's exactly why I don't really prefer to start topics, especially in here (and maybe even D&D), because I'm kinda frightened to see any negative posts towards the topic I create or let alone any lack of activity.

Sirfetch’d

I'm not really concerned about the negativity towards the threads that I make because everyone has their opinions, but I don't want to create a thread that warrants no discussion because it is so bad.

blue

gucci
Years
It's 50/50 when starting topics, if you start talking about something then others may join in, or just completely ignore your post completely. I suppose that's the fun of it though really, I mean all topics start somewhere.

Sirfetch’d

True! Also, if you make bad threads I guess you can learn from them.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I hardly post much. I think if anything, I post here more than other places. It's taking me some time to get back into PC again because I've been gone for so long, especially since I'm trying to avoid certain people. I want to lay low as much as I can.

Years
I start threads when there really isn't much for me to discuss on existing threads.

Also for non-moderators: Do you find yourself mini-modding often? It's frowned upon, but I'm tempted to do it all the time when I see a thread that doesn't belong there.

Years
I have mini-modded in the past on other forums, where it actually hasn't been frowned upon.. but usually I mini-modded on those forums to serve as a helping hand and not get users in trouble.

As for mini-modding here, I know it's frowned upon (and could actually lead towards infractions), but that's why forums have the report system.

Years
Back when I was still noob Hikari, some of my "helpful" posts were often misinterpreted as mini-modding. In fact, one mod even thought I was mini-modding via the reports system even though reporting threads discretely is the best thing to do. Mini-mod behavior as far as my posts are concerned have not appeared at all as of late.

Sirfetch’d

I've never mini-modded and I don't have any intentions to. I will occasionally report a post, but that is it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I mini-modded a few times when I was a noob. xD I was very close to getting infracted. Learned my lesson right there xD

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
If anything, I usually report it. I think I've actually ignored stuff like that before too. I always assume other people have reported it before I have, so I don't report it. XD I think as a n00b, I got a lot of infractions. I was actually banned once... but... that's a whole other story I don't want to bring up for personal reasons.

Sirfetch’d

Sometimes I assume that it has already been reported, but I still do so regardless because you never know!

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
Sometimes I assume that it has already been reported, but I still do so regardless because you never know!

I've never been good at reporting. I mean, yeah... it's easy to say, "oh hey this person double posted", but there are times when I feel like I should say more than that for some reason. That's usually why I stay away from reporting. To me, it's someone else's problem if they find it to be a bother, you know?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Never mini-modded except for reporting posts, and I mostly report spams or advertisements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back