• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • What Jelli said, you may never know if the post was reported a few times but you can report it regardless. That could increase the signal boost for the mods to see :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I report messages if they're new... like, if they've been posted only two to three minutes ago. xD If they've been there for over half an hour, then I won't bother reporting them, because I feel that they've been reported already. I've never mini-modded, though. Not even on other forums. It's up to the forum moderators to decide what's right and what's wrong, really.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Most things I report are: spam, advertising, threads in wrong section, posts not following 4/25 rule, off-topic posts, revival of dead threads, and also if they are disobeying the rules of certain threads.

GE's What Are You Listening To? thread has rules that comments need to be included when posting the song, and also no embedding of YouTube videos allowed. I tend to report loads of posts in that thread for those two rules alone. And also in TC's Quick Trade Thread I tend to report any post that isn't mentioning which game or generation they are trading from, since a rule there is to specify the generation/game you are using.

Yeah I tend to report things a lot, and in loads of sections too because mods can't catch every little thing easily.

Years
  • Reporting posts/PMs/VMs is never a bad thing, but I think it doesn't really need to be done if simple and small rules are being broken. Sure if forumwide rules are being broken, then I can understand, but not individual threads' rules.

Anyways, goodnight PC! :3 gonna try my best to be in bed earlier than usual for once.

Sirfetch’d

Night Zach! Hopefully I can get in bed a bit earlier tonight as well =D

Sirfetch’d

The only reason that I want to sleep early is I stayed up really late last night and woke up super early. I really need some rest because I have a lot to do tomorrow!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I want to go to sleep, but I just can't. I don't feel tired at all, because I've taken a three-hour nap earlier today. I'll try drinking a glass of milk. Maybe that will help.

Do anyone else like to take naps throughout the day, or do you guys prefer not to be on the bed at all until nighttime?

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

I love naps, but unfortunately as of late I haven't seem to be able to take one. I believe I have only napped once in the last week or two. Hopefully that will change soon :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I can't remember the last time I took an actual nap...unless going back to bed at 7:15 after dropping my sister on the bus stop counts since I sleep for an hour more. xD But overall...I love taking naps, but I'm saving those for the most busy days, especially the day after midterm week. :D

Sirfetch’d

I'll definitely be napping a lot after midterms because the week before I will be up so much from all the stress of studying D;

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • I love naps. They are great, especially when you didn't sleep the last night. (Like, every night for me).

TY

It is impossible for me to nap, mainly because im too busy playing games, or talking to people, or just being lazy to take a nap(yes its possible xD).

TY

Dont ask me, my German teacher called me a mysterious creature when i got a A for a important test so it might be that i am a mysterious creature xD

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    How can one be too lazy to take a nap? xD

It's not laziness generally, it's just hard. My body clock isn't used to sleeping at certain times of day and I don't think you'd consider sleeping at 5am as a 'nap'. Generally though I like having hours of sleep instead of twenty minutes otherwise I just feel dizzy and more exhausted afterwards. I haven't taken a nap for probably over a year and even then I don't think I dozed off the last time. I mean naps sound nice but I always have something else to do or I just feel restless. Being bored and trying to sleep is an impossible combination as well for some reason. ]:

Years
  • I'm not sure which is worse..laziness or procrastination? It appears I'm a little of both, but moreso the latter than the former xD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Procrastination is probably worse because you're putting off things until the last minute.

Laziness is only because you just "don't feel like doing it". You just wanna lay down in bed doing nothing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back