• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I still feel though that both laziness and procrastination are preventing me from getting a job though.. meaning like I want to keep around the house and watch TV all day (lazy) while I keep putting off calling back employers to follow up on my job application (procrastination) -_-

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Procrastination is probably worse because you're putting off things until the last minute.

Laziness is only because you just "don't feel like doing it". You just wanna lay down in bed doing nothing.

I think either way they aren't that fun. Then again, laziness tends to get the best of me. I think in my opinion, it's always a little bit of both for me. Like, I tend to be lazy and not want to do anything. I get lazy and end up putting things off because I don't want to do them.

...wait, that's still being lazy though... I think? O_o

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Yeeeeah, that's still laziness, but I see where you're getting at. :D Like right now I don't want to go practice for my debate, because I just woke up and haven't ate. I can just wait till tonight.

Or...maybe that is procrastination. lmao. I just have both! haha

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • Yeeeeah, that's still laziness, but I see where you're getting at. :D Like right now I don't want to go practice for my debate, because I just woke up and haven't ate. I can just wait till tonight.

Or...maybe that is procrastination. lmao. I just have both! haha

lol exactly! I should be writing right now, but instead I'm on PC and talking to my boyfriend. I'm not really lazy about it though. I just want to be with my boyfriend right now... so maybe in a way, it's procrastination because I'm putting it off lol. I don't really feel lazy right now either, and I did just wake up not long ago. O_O

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Oh yeah. I am totally procrastinating today. I got to do some things with my mom later today and I'm going to take my sister to see the One Direction movie in about an hour. Practice for debate? I'm doomed. xD

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • Oh yeah. I am totally procrastinating today. I got to do some things with my mom later today and I'm going to take my sister to see the One Direction movie in about an hour. Practice for debate? I'm doomed. xD

omg... one direction. I'm not even going to start on them... lol. But anyway, I started my story some and then just kind of stopped. I'm having too much fun with my bf right now. XD

TY

Waaaah dont even make me start, i have to hear them 24/7 (curse you sisters!)

Years
  • I've barely managed to shrug off the procrastination this morning and finish my sociology homework. Now I have to read for philosophy class but that's on Tuesday so I'll procrastinate on that now.

Sirfetch’d

I see the topic here is procrastination, haha. I am the king of procrastination and I can ever procrastinate procrastinating B](that doesn't make sense, but yes I procrastinate a lot). I wish I wasn't this way, but it is a hard habit to break.

TY

I manage to do my homework in class already for some reason... im a magician xD

Sirfetch’d

I can't do my homework in class because I am too busy taking notes. I did do my homework in class when I was in high school however.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • I manage to do my homework in class already for some reason... im a magician xD

I don't get homework anymore. XD I graduated in May 2008. I didn't really attend college for personal reasons. >< But anyway, I still know what it's like because I'm a writer for this website I go on. One of my bigger challenges is skipping from one story to the next... or finding something new to write and ditching the previous story. I hate that the most. D:

Years
  • Oh my gosh, now you peeps are scaring me about the amount of homework I'll receive once I get into college Dx

Years
  • I'm usually motivated to do my homework when I'm in the campus doing nothing for like 1-2 hours until the next class starts, but that's because there's nothing better to do.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • Homework always scared me though. I didn't get very much homework in school, and I still hardly did it. I just couldn't do it because it was so hard for me. I can't remember a time when I actually managed to do it in High School. XD

TY

I never did my homework in high school anyways, i didnt feel like doing it and i had better things to do

Years
  • I'm usually motivated to do my homework when I'm in the campus doing nothing for like 1-2 hours until the next class starts, but that's because there's nothing better to do.
    That's what I had thought about doing was doing all my homework at the campus's library. Good to hear that it actually sounds like a good idea to study and do homework there instead of actually going home.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back