• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • I love swimming too! We have this big pool. XD Anyway, swimming is kind of relaxing if the water feels nice. Plus, it also cools you off in the hot summers. I can swim by doing the doggy paddle... but I feel afraid that I'll drown. ;w;

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I can do all swimming styles, breast stroke being my favorite of them all. I find it easy and calm. if I need to swim faster, then freestyle it is. :D

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I can swim, but I'm not the strongest swimmer. I can swim in the ocean and everything, but I'm better off on land. It's been a while since I last went swimming. Which was cliff-jumping into a local lake. Now cliff jumping is something I can get into. That stuff is fun, scary at first, but fun nonetheless.

Sirfetch’d

I can do all swimming styles, breast stroke being my favorite of them all. I find it easy and calm. if I need to swim faster, then freestyle it is. :D

I have been able to accomplish all swimming styles as well except for the backstroke. I always seem to mess up when I attempt it. Idk my balance isn't great in the water.

Years
  • You know, if I had told my mother, my father, or maybe even my brother that I wanted to attempt to swim, they would probably laugh at me.. probably because of the fact that I couldn't swim as a child and had a phobia of water.

I guess I'm one of those people who always likes to try things again, even if it was something I disliked.

Sirfetch’d

You should definitely give it another try! Swimming is so awesome, especially in the summer because you know how hot it can be here in the south and all X_X

Years
  • I've been swimming in the ocean since I was a little kid. Even in winter, often without a wetsuit. I'd wither up and die if I didn't live near the ocean.

o/

Ugh I wish I was closer to the ocean. Our vacation spot in North Carolina on the Outer Banks is like my zen spot. I love it there.

Sirfetch’d

I would give anything to live on the ocean. When I get older I plan to save as much money as I can so maybe one day I can have ocean front vacation property. Obviously this will be a big task, but I am up for it if it means a home on the beautiful beaches :D

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • Ugh I wish I was closer to the ocean. Our vacation spot in North Carolina on the Outer Banks is like my zen spot. I love it there.
    I vacationed out on the outer banks back when I lived in North Carolina. It was really fun and I ended up finding an absurd amount of sand dollars. Those things are really cool. If it's one thing I like about the beach, it's the tide pools and sea shells. Great, now I want to go to a beach now and look for them. Also stunt kites, I flew a stunt kite and it was awesome. I like the beach, but not so much for swimming.

Years
  • Man, Hawaii's great. All this ocean talk is getting me want to feel what surfing's like again. Also, water feels a bit too wide for me. I fear being lost in the blue, and am happy being in a cozy little corner of a suburb next to a big city.

Years
  • I would really love to go to Hawaii.. maybe not just to be close to a volcano, but to enjoy life there and possibly even watch the waves out there in a pure tropical paradise.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I feel like I would enjoy living in Hawaii. I might bet bored and lonely living on a small island, but it would be great for finding a peaceful place to write. Maybe I would even find a little cave where I can claim it as my secret fort. That would be pretty cool.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • You know, when I was a little girl, I always imagined myself as a mermaid when I was swimming in the pool or at the beach. <3

Sirfetch’d

My dream vacation is in Hawaii. I do plan to go there once I graduate college as my parents have agreed to send me on a trip of my choice as a graduation present. I legit cannot wait to go :D

Years
  • I want to go to Alaska more than Hawaii... Hawaii seems like a really small place to visit though it does have a lot of tourist attraction.

Sirfetch’d

Alaska seems like it would be a fun place to vacation to as well! I love the cold weather so going to see the mountains and snow would be a wonderful choice of a vacation.

Years
  • The only time I was even close to Alaska was flying from Korea and back (which was like... several times), I'd love to actually visit the place one day.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I'd love to visit Denmark. It doesn't seem like the most exciting place but there's so much to see there and the weather sounds perfect, especially in the winter. Also I could go bug my Pidgey!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back