• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

I'd love to visit Denmark. It doesn't seem like the most exciting place but there's so much to see there and the weather sounds perfect, especially in the winter. Also I could go bug my Pidgey!

Ohhhhh Denmark does seem like an interesting place to visit as well. Then again, any place outside of Alabama would be a nice vacation right now, haha.

Years
I want to venture into Canada just to curiously see the differences between life there and here in the US (if there's any, really).. but maybe to also visit a good friend of mine from Canada and to see the big city (Toronto)

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I would love to visit Mexico one day, because that's where my parents and grandparents are from. I would also like to go to Ireland. I did go there once when I was younger, but I'd still like to do it again. People over there seem to have a very beautiful accent, and everything around you feels so magical. Also, I love the way how they keep everything clean. (:

Years
Come see me! And nahh there's probably no difference. We have a lot of American students at in our classes, and we're all the same really.

Years
I'd also like to visit North Korea.

Seriously though, I've visited North Korea once, though we could only go up to Kaesong (Now we can't even go there because of some severed relationships).

Years
I'd also like to visit North Korea.

Seriously though, I've visited North Korea once, though we could only go up to Kaesong (Now we can't even go there because of some severed relationships).

That is soo cool! I'd love to go as well. How's Kaesong? Did they let you go in and check out all the business going on?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Heck, I've never even left the US. I:
Farthest I've been away was Kentucky, and it was a looong time ago. The destination itself was pretty lame, but the trip was interesting. Like when the hotel's elevator crashed, despite it only having been holding an adult and a few kids/teenagers. They did let us out pretty quickly, at least.

Years
That is soo cool! I'd love to go as well. How's Kaesong? Did they let you go in and check out all the business going on?

There are two main attractions (well, about the only places we could go) for South Koreans who used to visit the North: Kaesong and Mount Kumgang near the coast of Sea of Japan which has some really beautiful scenery. We stopped all tourism going to North Korea because there was an incident in 2008 in which one of the tourists in Mount Kumgang was shot and killed. There are also tourism for Mount Baekdu (Changbai Mountains in Chinese), though the only option for us to get there is through the Chinese side and tourists can't ever get to the Korean side.

Kaesong... well... It felt quite strange, it was so close from my home (literally, it's about 2/3 of distance between Philadelphia and NYC) yet there were so many different things as much as same. There are some really old houses and some soldiers walking around, and tour guide said we should not look at the soldiers or something like that, and understandably the tour guide was really strict because they try to put pressure on you so nobody does anything stupid. People there that we've met were pretty nice, though whether it's a facade or genuine welcoming I'll never know. Other than the proximity, Kaesong is also an old capital in our history so there are some good tourist attractions for those who even care about Korean history.

(well, this might be my longest post in Pokecommunity yet)

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
I would love to visit Mexico one day, because that's where my parents and grandparents are from. I would also like to go to Ireland. I did go there once when I was younger, but I'd still like to do it again. People over there seem to have a very beautiful accent, and everything around you feels so magical. Also, I love the way how they keep everything clean. (:

As a Mexican I can assure you'll love it here! We have most of the greatest beaches in the world! Among many, many, many other things.

Everybody, come visit Mexico and let's party! :D

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I've gone to Mexico and Canada, but that's it. Well, I guess I've been in around 45/50 states. Does that count?

I went to Canada on a ski trip with my dad, up to Red Mountain, I believe it was called. It was fun, even if everyone there could ski better than me. Even kids ten years younger than me. I didn't care, after spending a good chunk of my childhood in Arizona, I'm lucky I even know how to ski. Although I did get yelled at by a Canadian for accidentally throwing a bottle away instead of putting it in the recyclables. That was fun.

I went down to Mexico (does Tijuana count? It's literally right on the border) with my church to build houses for families that didn't have any. My group ended up building an extension to a current house that had eleven people sharing one bed. On the bright side, they had Guitar Hero, and that was fun.

I just wish I could travel to another continent. Some places I want to go are Italy and the Galapagos Islands.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
I want to lay on a Mexican beach for the rest of my life. Actually any beach but the pictures of Mexico I've seen are gorgeous. ;~;

Years
No no, Australia's the one with the coolest beaches! I know that because I've been to a lot of awesome ones in the Sydney area alone.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
On a completely unrelated note, I was upstairs when my mom was watching Dancing With the Stars. Guess who was up next? None other than Bill Nye the Science Guy! He wasn't the strongest dancer, but it sure was weird seeing him dance. Just thought I would share that with everyone.

Sirfetch’d

On a completely unrelated note, I was upstairs when my mom was watching Dancing With the Stars. Guess who was up next? None other than Bill Nye the Science Guy! He wasn't the strongest dancer, but it sure was weird seeing him dance. Just thought I would share that with everyone.

OMG, haha. That is pretty cool to hear and I am definitely gonna look this video up on Youtube tomorrow and watch it.

Years
As I think I've said before, I really want to go to Alaska. It has probably one of the most beautiful sceneries I've ever seen, even though the location itself might just be photogenic or something, but you can't tell me you don't appreciate any of these beauties:

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back