• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I wish I could go on a vacation away from home right now, but the sad thing is that my parents don't have the money currently and they don't want me going far away by myself just yet either, which I can understand..

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I get the house to myself when both of my parents are at work, and my sister is at school. This usually happens on every Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. It can get kind of boring when nobody's around in the house though, since you can't hearing anybody talking. You can keep the television turned on, but it just doesn't give you the same effect. D:

Sirfetch’d

It does get a bit boring which is why I am glad that I always have my little dog to keep me company :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'm mostly alone in the mornings, since my family is out and don't really go to school until the evenings. I already figured out what I'm gonna be doing to spend that time alone instead of being in a bubble. xD It does get boring and lonely, but I have my two cats and my doggy to keep me company. :)

My dad returns tonight from his three month business trip. I miss him lots and I'll be able to see him after class tonight <3

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I have a cat, but to be honest, I can't exactly say if I enjoy her company or not. D: She is cute and it does feel nice to be able to cuddle with her, but she just causes a lot of trouble. It's extremely hard to keep her under control. I know that she's still young and not mature enough, but we've had a couple of other cats before, and they weren't this troublesome when they were around her age. If she keeps this up, then we might just need to call in a professional one day to teach her some discipline. Earlier today, I had some eggs on the kitchen counter, and she pushed them all off and made me clean up the whole mess. ):

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

I have a cat, but to be honest, I can't exactly say if I enjoy her company or not. D: She is cute and it does feel nice to be able to cuddle with her, but she just causes a lot of trouble. It's extremely hard to keep her under control. I know that she's still young and not mature enough, but we've had a couple of other cats before, and they weren't this troublesome when they were around her age. If she keeps this up, then we might just need to call in a professional one day to teach her some discipline. Earlier today, I had some eggs on the kitchen counter, and she pushed them all off and made me clean up the whole mess. ):

It's odd. I am a cat person and would much rather have a cat than a dog any day, but lately I have been wanting to spend more time with my dog as opposed to my cats. I guess that he is just easier to play with and enjoy.

Years
  • Considering how I don't live in a house with animals, I'm not sure if I would prefer cats or dogs.. but there used to be dogs in my house when I was young and both have just passed on ages ago and my mom hasn't cared to have pets in the house since.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I have two felines...one is a playful little idiot, and the other just sleeps and eats.
    I didn't even intend to get a second cat. He just showed up on my porch, and, under the circumstances, he probably wouldn't have survived out there. I have too much of a heart and I let him come in. I:

The lizard doesn't really keep me company much. He just chills out on his cork bark and watches me. Even though he's skiddish and likes to try to beat me up with his sharp tail, he's still cute.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I'm a huge animal lover, but I'm afraid animals don't return the love. I have about five different stories of dogs attacking me and cats almost always act aggressive towards me. I know they normally do, but I'm talking like raising the hair on their backs. I'm more of a cat person, but I also love birds. When I'm older, I think it would be cool to have a few birds.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    We used to have a dog in our house when I was just a three-year-old. He (I think it was a he) passed away when I turned five, unfortunately. I didn't get along with him too much. He used to smell me a lot and push me around from place to place constantly, and if I remember correctly, he bit me a couple of times as well. ): My parents kept him in our backyard most of the time, but they allowed him to get inside during the nighttime.

Sirfetch’d

Considering how I don't live in a house with animals, I'm not sure if I would prefer cats or dogs.. but there used to be dogs in my house when I was young and both have just passed on ages ago and my mom hasn't cared to have pets in the house since.

If you couldn't decide on the two you could narrow it down to preference on the amount of work. I find cats much easier to have as pets because they are well...easier to raise imo. Cats like to keep to themselves a lot. At least the ones that I have had in the past while dogs need attention nearly 24/7.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Some cats are easy to raise, and some are not. If your cat doesn't cause too many issues for you, then you shouldn't be having any kind of problems when it comes to raising it. All you have to do is feed it whenever it's hungry, give it a bath every couple days (most cats don't like baths, but you still have to keep it clean), take it out for a walk every now and then, and make sure that it gets enough sleep every day. If it does like to cause trouble, then that's an entirely different story. You probably won't even be able to get near it, haha.

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

We did have one cat that loved to cause trouble. She would have to be placed in another room everytime we had people over because she wanted to bite them. She wasn't doing it in a mean way, but rather playful. She just didn't realize how bad she was hurting people though when she was doing this.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    My two cats are just so adorable, and they come in hand with trouble, so I guess it's an interesting experience raising them. It's always different when a new litter comes out, and we have more cats in the house, but sadly they all go away some time. Both of them don't bite unless we do something to aggravate them, and thus we don't have those kind of messy problems around the house.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I've got two Cats, one is twelve and the other is thirteen. They're pretty easy to look after as long as you feed them regularly, they just look after themselves since they're primarily house bound. It's nice to have them around the house and I've grown very attached to them over the years!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    My current cat, Baeli, is only one year old. She was born last year in February. And I used to have two other cats. One was ten and the other was eight. Unfortunately, both of them had passed away two weeks after we adopted Baeli. We never got the chance to figure out what caused their death, though... it must've been something they ate. We used to love these cats, because unlike Baeli, they were extremely friendly. They got along with each other very nicely, and they didn't cause too much trouble either. ^^ Plus, they used to kill all the mouse that were in our basement, which was really nice.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Cats <3

I saw one on the street the other day that belonged to a deli owner, and I started rubbing its belly and everything, and it purred. <3

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • I had 3 dogs. One got killed by a neighbor, the other died while eating and I gave the 3rd to my grandpa. So I'm a huge lover of dogs!

Years
  • Unfortunately, my mom wouldn't want to be a cat owner.. especially considering how we have lots of stray cats who live around where I live and that she has quite of bird feeders in our yard haha

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Two cats and a doggy here. <3 They all get along so I'm actually proud. They both were raised together so we never had any problems at all. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back