• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    You can say that I'm kind of the opposite of Zach over there who doesn't quite mind the weather right now. I mean ... it gets pretty humid but it definitely haven't been quite as bad as in the past in my opinion. But that might just be my part of the state which is about an hour and a half from where he lives.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
    Years
  • I live next to the Atlantic right now and I'm not sure if it's the humidity or what but the new climate is insanely hot :c I'm sweaty like every day I hate it

Years
  • Well, in Australia our seasons are like the opposite of what you Americans have at the moment, like how we have summer when you're in winter. It's currently spring right now over here and you know the weather will be getting hotter next month. Australia's pretty well-known for weird weather at times.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    It's gotten kind of cold over here in New York. I'm quite happy about it, because I don't like it at all when it's hot. I always sweat when I'm not wearing the proper type of clothes, which makes me feel really, really icky. I used to take showers three-four times a day during the summer just because of it. d: I'm not exactly a big fan of cold climates either, but at least they don't make me sweat.

Years
  • I wish I lived up north, even as far south as Georgia.. at least in the state of Georgia, you have the potential to see snow and it isn't raining all the freakin' time either there. Here in Florida, it's just too hot for most of the year. The only time we see weather that isn't summer-like are pretty much between the months of November through March.. and November/December are those transitioning months.

Sirfetch’d

I wish I lived up north, even as far south as Georgia.. at least in the state of Georgia, you have the potential to see snow and it isn't raining all the freakin' time either there. Here in Florida, it's just too hot for most of the year. The only time we see weather that isn't summer-like are pretty much between the months of November through March.. and November/December are those transitioning months.

I want to live up north just for the experience of snow. I can only recall it snowing here twice in my lifetime and both times it was less than 5 inches. I'd love to go outside and build a snowman and have snowball fights, but you just can't do that here in Alabama. At least not the part of the state that I reside in. :(

Sir Codin

Snow. It's white, wet, dirty, and little children eat it for fun.

On another note, I just did three shots of Jager. Time to leave PokeCommunity for a while before I psot silllly thngst

Last edited:
    Years
  • I want to live up north just for the experience of snow. I can only recall it snowing here twice in my lifetime and both times it was less than 5 inches. I'd love to go outside and build a snowman and have snowball fights, but you just can't do that here in Alabama. At least not the part of the state that I reside in. :(
    I can't imagine it snowing in southern Alabama as it's too close to the coast, but don't get me wrong on that xD

I remember one time though.. January 9, 2010 to be exact I was awakened at 2:30am that morning from something hitting my window. Turns out it was sleet and that really got me super excited because I have never experienced precipitation that wasn't rain until that date. My dad was up at 5:30am that morning because he was awakened by the same thing, and he stepped outside and saw snowflakes falling up in the sky. When I woke up later that morning it was still cold (like 35°F) but it was raining. It remained in the 30s pretty much for the rest of the day, and because of how rare of an occurrence it was, that's why I still remember it.

Sirfetch’d

I can't imagine it snowing in southern Alabama as it's too close to the coast, but don't get me wrong on that xD

Yeah, it is really hard to imagine something like that D: The snow that we did have was really awful snow anyways. It was all brown and slushy like to where you really couldn't do anything with it which sucked :[

Sir Codin

I want fall weather, like now. Just something somewhat cool or temperate for awhile. No more humidity. >:|

Move to Monterey.

It's very fall-ish and unhumid, like, all the freaking time. We're scheduled for rain on Saturday.

Sirfetch’d

I want fall weather, like now. Just something somewhat cool or temperate for awhile. No more humidity. >:|

This so much! The humidity today was like 70% which when accompanied by 90 degree weather makes you want to pass out. Definitely ready for the temperatures to be in the low 60s with little to no humidity :D

Years
  • LOL but Kelvin's an SI base unit, not an SI derived unit :P Silly lugia goose!

Edit: You did not. just. ninja edit.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Oh, I had an uncle that went to Vancouver earlier in the summer. He really loved the scenery there, as well as the weather. Made me want to go there more. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back