• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC is so kliqqy!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Sometimes you hear people say PC has cliques. So in an entirely humorous and not serious way, which clique(s) do you belong to? Do you have a name for the group(s)?

I've got a few!

Minecraft UHC Crew - literally every person in the UHC chat group (~28) who get together and play Minecraft or just hang out and chat about the game and whatever else. These guys have given me a lot of fun the last month in that game! :) Kingdom of Tea, Inyotef, Anna, Arc, CureYoshi, Gunnerpow, Juno, Kyora, Necrum, Sallad, Omi, Zeffy, doge, Aslan, Orpheus, White Mage, Tetra, welsknight, Wicked, Wobbu, and a few others scattered around.

Plug DJ Gang - five or six of us hang out on Plug DJ almost every night playing tunes. Sonata, gimmepie, Foxrally, White Mage, Nolafus, and a few others sporadically (Juno, Aslan).

Outbreak Guys - the guys from my roleplay are really awesome. Love hanging with them and talking about the story or plot twists (like killing my own character off). gimmepie, Foxrally, Nolafus, Oddball, Varys, Animus, and soon Sonata

Plus a bunch of smaller offshoots from these bigger ones. :) Lots of overlap.

Anyway just have fun with the idea and for the love of God don't take this too seriously.​

Be sure to hit that like button for the decent pun.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
  • UHC posse – all us folks that read erotic storis and shoost people off the ladder and raid houses and stuff
  • Minecraft server staff gang – I'm the alpha bitch too, running the server. I make it rain yo
  • TT cuzzes – all us from GC that post hip and edgy stuff, and are, y'know, cool and all. Or something. We've just been here a while, since CC&P myself. #nolife

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Klippy you forgot to mention you're from the capitol - ehm I mean the mods

A few weeks ago I wasn't part of any group or "clique", just your average newb who posts too much in forum games because he has nothing better to do

I did however say that there were a few cliques back on the "How much of a community is Pokecommuntiy" thread:

Ooh, ooh, let me try! *goes all movie-style-college-student-introducing-the-cliques-of-the-college mode*

There's the mods group (*silently curses their authority*);
The the Forum Games weirdos group;
The poetic roleplayers and writers;
The secretive debate society guys;
The uh - artistic -artists;
The nerdy tech-savvy guys;
The professional pokemon battlers/card players;
The Spanish ROM creators/mapmakers/etc;
The jocks - ahem - battle server people;
The GC mafia;

and then there's the newcomers who still don't know which house to choose.

But on a final serious note, I think the biggest clique in PC is the supporters. Don't get me wrong, I think it's really cool to acknowledge and reward the people who are donating and contributing to community, but I've noticed that ever since I have become a supporter (<3 Set) people have been taking me much more seriously and noticing me much more, simply becuase of the golden italic username. It's sort of like the cool kids of PC - once you're a supporter everyone just goes like

giphy.gif

[/seriousfox]

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Plug DJ Gang - five or six of us hang out on Plug DJ almost every night playing tunes. Sonata, gimmepie, Foxrally, White Mage, Nolafus, and a few others sporadically (Juno, Aslan).

I would be in this group if it weren't for my laggy internet connection ahaha :'D

In that case, I think I got one:

PC's weeaboos Japan Otakus - Those users that hang out by the Anime and Manga sections a lot, especially at the DCC and the smaller discussion threads. I mean, the regular posters on that section are so few, so you'll end up seeing the same folks everywhere. Hence the group.

EDIT:
but I've noticed that ever since I have become a supporter (<3 Set) people have been taking me much more seriously and noticing me much more, simply becuase of the golden italic username.

Pretty sure it's because you've been showing up a lot in the community, and not because of the golden username. :3

Last edited:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
PC's Japan Otakus is mah main group with bunch of really awesome people as of recent: Chikara, Illusione-Tempus, Satoshi Ookami, derozio, Weeaboo Name, donavannj, Sonata, Kenchiin, Reisen, Meloetta, RinYoga, Netto Azure, ShyRayq, Altairis, Kingdom of Tea and Sheep are like the main ones.
And then there are others that you don't see as often but they're still there/ newer people who I've started to see more often like Weiss Schnee, Lisia, Lie Ren, Gleam Noiyam, Mochi, Dter ic, Nakala Pri etc.
Of course there are people who show their faces once in a while or who posts only on specific threads, but these are a lot of people I consider complete weeb trash awesome people. probs missed a bunch of people im sorry i still love you i promise.

The Art/Design corner it's a bit harder to define, because like me a lot of people come and then go for a somewhat long time and post again. But you've got awesome people like Fairy, MorallyIncorrect, Pokestick, good times, Sunfished, Amaruuk etc. or well, those people who either post in a lot of threads/ update their art thread more often than others.

TT cuzzes /The GC mafia/whatever the hell the GC is one, but all the cool kids hang here and there's too many to name xD And of course not to mention supporters too!

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
I'm actually in a couple haha

The Minecraft UHC Crew - Oh gawd these guys are just amazing hnng... Chatting with them on skype is just <3

The Official PC Minecraft Server Detroit Staff [aka White Mage Hate Group] - It's basically me, Juno, Wobbu, Anna, and Matt... Tbh guys I love our ramblings and stuff on skype... I just wish our convo wasn't so laggy lmao

The PCStucks - Of course, the peeps at the Homestuck FC, how can I forget about you guys! There's Rika, Omi, Fairy, Abba, Shrew, and lots more that I kinda missed... HNNG :33

[supporter]Greens and Supporters[/supporter] - I'm pretty sure people have access to VIP know this so not gonna leak too much info but you guys are just the best <3

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
A lot of my cliques overlap haha. Minecraft UHC Crew has been mentioned, as has Detroit Staff. I'd also say the Detroit Residents are a bit of a clique- Wobbu, Mage, Juno, Omi, Gunner, Arc, Doge, Klippy, Wels, etc. Really overlaps with UHC Crew haha.

best clique is The Squad tho B)
das me wobbu juno and mage

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Be sure to hit that like button for the decent pun.

Hmm, I see you make youtube video's, haha.

I'm in the A&D regulars, and probably the Gender Race one too. I don't really take the time to get to know you guys, which is a shame. I'm wanting to get into some roleplays, though, but I still need to finish up a lot of school and life stuff.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I used to be in some cliques. Like the Battle Server. Don't have a name for it, but I once liked to battle, but due to disinterest, I left. Hoping to return soon. :3

Then a few years back when Ozzy and Olli were modding Pokemon Clubs, I used to hang out at an IRC server where club regulars hang out most of the time. The name for it was #PokemonClubs. Yes, with the hashtag, it existed before hashtags became a thing.

Right now I am my own clique. ;D The Axeliiranators.

Yukari

The only two I can thing of is the Minecraft UHC Crew (You guys are awesome!) and The Gender Race regulars. (Mainly Me, User101, MorallyIncorect, and Honey. I think Sonata has kinda joined too. And Blue maybe.)

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I used to be in some cliques. Like the Battle Server. Don't have a name for it, but I once liked to battle, but due to disinterest, I left. Hoping to return soon. :3

Then a few years back when Ozzy and Olli were modding Pokemon Clubs, I used to hang out at an IRC server where club regulars hang out most of the time. The name for it was #PokemonClubs. Yes, with the hashtag, it existed before hashtags became a thing.
omg #PokemonClubs yasss
I used to be in with the kids @ #tpc & #swablunest etc as well
and Battle Server for a time. and back before it was on showdown even. whatever the hell that was.

used to be in the Other Trivia gang. And the Nightclubbers oh man. I used to be in TWL, 5th Gen, Pokémon Clubs, A&D, VIP, PokéTriv, Blogs...
actually I just used to be active ಠ_ಠ

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
In my 6 years here I've never had a clique. It's always just been a few people in separate groups.

Years
Here's some cliques you'll know that I'm in.

Battle Server Peeps a.k.a. those who regularly visit the battle server. My activity may not be what it used to be pre-2014 but I still sometimes stop by, in fact my computer's lag issues was the reason behind the activity drop but I just got a new one so I could return to my former glory.

The Welcoming Committee, which is those regularly welcoming new guys over in The Welcome Lounge. The group is fairly small right now (Dragon, Sheep, myself and to a lesser extent, Peitharchia and Archer99) and I'm probably the only prominent poster as of late who hasn't been a mod yet, because I know there's a trio who always posts in the threads, which as of now is Dragon, Sheep and myself. I feel like it's such an underrated section because I rarely see anyone else actually saying hello to the newcomers.

And of course, the PC Supporters although I feel like one of the few who was let into the group not by donation, but rather through a gift. Still, I know I was sorta building a name for myself before that fateful event of October 2012 but I think it was after I went italic that my activity started becoming what it is now, and taking part in a secret forum with new and interesting topics helped me see an entirely different view of PC compared to when I was still a regular member.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Hmm, I think I only fit into one clique, and that's:

People (...or person) who take Yu-Gi-Oh! far more seriously than Pokémon, yet choose to reside in a Pokémon forum for very specific reasons

Erm... yeah. *slowly walks out*

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
OH RIGHT I forgot about the welcoming committee too. <3 I was part of that one, then I fell out. Man, I really need to come back. :(

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
cough

in all seriousness if i wasn't in an awkward timezone to most of you I'd join nightly.

You still could join in :P besides the normal night group there's almost always at least 2 or 3 people in there.

Besides what I've already been put in as part of other cliques, I'd say I'm part of the Clubbers clique. I spend way too much time in FC&G and I have 3 active/semi active/I'm trying to keep them from dying clubs.

Back