• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Supporter DJ Sessions - Come Jekyll & Hyde With Us!

Years
  • ah Recluse just showed me the website for it. i wanna try it out, but idk who i would talk to!

I'm usually not on at this time so I can't say who is on around now I'm afraid. I can tell you though that during different parts of the day there's usually someone on. So don't worry about that too much.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • I'm usually not on at this time so I can't say who is on around now I'm afraid. I can tell you though that during different parts of the day there's usually someone on. So don't worry about that too much.

okay so i just make an account and then just click the link and is there a group to join? im usually not online at this time either since it's almost one am. haha.

Years
  • okay so i just make an account and then just click the link and is there a group to join? im usually not online at this time either since it's almost one am. haha.

It's about the same time for me (well almost 1pm for me). Buy yes, basically just sign up and there's usually at least one person in the room. If nobody is there though I might come and join you - if you don't mind my eclectic tastes haha.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • It's about the same time for me (well almost 1pm for me). Buy yes, basically just sign up and there's usually at least one person in the room. If nobody is there though I might come and join you - if you don't mind my eclectic tastes haha.

well i probably wont join tonight because i'm tired, i'll look at it maybe tomorrow.
    i tend to like techno music or pop :3

Years
  • well i probably wont join tonight because i'm tired, i'll look at it maybe tomorrow.
    i tend to like techno music or pop :3

Well that'll add some variation anyway xD
    Right now the more common genres are rock, hip-hop and EDM. There's actually not a lot of pop played so that will be cool ^_^

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • Well that'll add some variation anyway xD
    Right now the more common genres are rock, hip-hop and EDM. There's actually not a lot of pop played so that will be cool ^_^

okay i joined. now i need to figure out how to add friends lol

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    i am a girl. i go on..room empty.
    I was just stating at the time for more people to join in. Also there was one going on earlier, but it was kind of silent after a while just playing music and no chatting. Totally awkward. XD

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • If anyone misses me and my anime playlists then wait 2 weeks when I have more free time and will go to college for Summer classes from my parent's place. :D

My relative's place has no WiFi and I'm stuck on a limited bandwidth so yeah.

Back