• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

IcePyro

I'll just not say anything
Years
  • Good luck to all! I hope to see you next tourney, though I will still be viewing the thread, and yet again, it's

Prediction Time!!!

Super Six

Ito_Igami VS junoliv- Junoliv has been powering through the tourney, and before March, I had never even heard of him. Now, I understand he's a great battler, and possibly capable of taking down Ito. This should be one for the ages. If it went on youtube, I would hit the watch button with no hesitation.

Ito_Igami is a powerful opponent, and he will possibly put up a "wall" around Junoliv (I don't mean like a pokemon) and take him down. This will prove to be a hard match for Ito, and this will mean to be an epic match.

Winner: Junoliv

_Prince_ VS Alakazam17- Alakazam is probably my favorite battler on the community, and it should be a nice battle, and Zam's team, if he uses the WTF? one, he may win. Prince will have to use good team and foresight to win this.

Prince's reputation is very well known for, and he's pushed his way to the Super Six, making him a contender at the least, if I know Zam correctly, this will be an epic battle, and Prince can do it, it's just a matter of if he will.

Winner: _Prince_

Ooka VS Aurafire- Aura, you deserve to be here more than I do, and that was a nice job beating me. what I saw from our battle was a heavy use of the most popular OUs, and they are pretty well countered, but, you're battle strategy was really good, and you may have a good shot on Ooka.

Ooka is a pretty good battler from what I hear, and he sounds like he's a no-nonsense battler. This may prove a challenge for Aurafire, and Aurafire, as you always wish, this should be epic.

Winner: Aurafire

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    ill record my match with Ito. should be my greatest challenger. the only person that will push my skillz to the limits, here, on pc. ill give u ur wish ice pyro, ill put it on youtube. its kinduh funny how i got paired with him right after i said that this tourny should hurry up and put me and him in the finals. o.O :/

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • *Cough* Feeling the heat Bill? =P

mmm this should be fun. Congrats on your win Ooka :] I wanted to face you or Aurafire and get my payback to what yous did to me in the finals xD

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • *Cough* Feeling the heat Bill? =P

mmm this should be fun. Congrats on your win Ooka :] I wanted to face you or Aurafire and get my payback to what yous did to me in the finals xD
    Too bad you won't get your chance, after I take you down! :P

XD Well this is my day off work, so I should be around more often than not. Maybe we can get this pwnage over with today. ^_^

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Well, we had our battle and it ended in a disconnect. >_<

Trying again right now.

Well, _Prince_ won 4-0, after bringing out Zam-bane. I seriously need to work on a counter for that beast....I may have won otherwise.

XD Good game _Prince_, and good luck in the rest of the tourney! :D

As for me, I'm glad I finally made it to the Quarter Final for once. XD

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Nice job Prince, and nice job Zam for finally making the quarter finals ;D

Just wondering....what will happen if the Juno vs. Ito ends up being a 2-0 match as well? Then we'll have two scores at 2-0. Will you randomize who moves on? :O

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Nice job Prince, and nice job Zam for finally making the quarter finals ;D
    XD Thanks. I'll get further next time, because I now intend to put a Zam-bane counter in my WTF?! team. And yes _Prince_, that was my WTF?! team, XD. Any idea how it got its name? :P

Just wondering....what will happen if the Juno vs. Ito ends up being a 2-0 match as well? Then we'll have two scores at 2-0. Will you randomize who moves on? :O
    If that happens you'd both have a mini-preliminary battle. I believe something similar happened in Tourney 2 or 3, and it seemed to work then. ^_^

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Nope, feel free to explain ;P
    I had two distinct strategies going on at the same time. You try to counter one, and I'd bring out the other. ^_^

Though it's worked better against other people, XD. That Zam-bane messed with both strategies. >_<

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    epic match between ito and i , i ended up winning 1-0. truly epic ,nail biting.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Wow, congrats on the win, junoliv. That must have been a truly epic battle there. ^_^

And now, after a mere forty-eight hours, the Quarter Final comes to a close, XD. And as a result, here come your Semi Finals! :D

Tournament 7 Pairings

Semi Final

Aurafire VS junoliv

_Prince_ VS Ooka

Okay, we're down to the final four! I started out using the randomizer for this round, but then I soon realized that the above pairings are the only ones that allow people to have new opponents, XD. So for this one time, I rigged the pairings. Though regardless, we now have three more epic battles coming our way. Good luck, guys! :D

And how about we keep the same deadline as we had for the Quarter Final, eh? That's Saturday, May 2nd, 2009.

And with that, commence! :D​

Last edited:

Ito_Igami

A path scarcely traversed
    Years
  • Well I have way too much pride to accept a lucky loser spot so it looks like Aurafire advances to the semi finals. Good luck to the rest of the participants. Juno I hope you win the whole thing

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    just great now zam has to flip the pairings again. else its aura vs ooka again.-. Me vs Aura , Ooka vs Prince? ito reconisder this.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Well I have way too much pride to accept a lucky loser spot so it looks like Aurafire advances to the semi finals. Good luck to the rest of the participants. Juno I hope you win the whole thing
    Okay, if that's how you want it, then that's how it'll be. *edits last post*

Also, because I swapped Ito_Igami's name with Aurafire's, I also switched up the pairings, as to not have a repeat of a previous battle unless absolutely necessary.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years

Lol, now I feel horrible taking the LL spot for a second time. I almost don't want to win anymore because it really won't be my win anymore. >.>

But thanks Ito. ;D

Back