• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
  • Juno won handily 5-0. All is right in the world of the PC wifi tournament, since I didn't really deserve this spot anyway. Good luck to everyone else.

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    Well even after some amazing and annoying hax namely Meteor mash crit, outrage crit, which cost me 6-0, and a freeze hax as well as two para hax all against me, i won my match 5-0 gg >_>

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Wow, this is moving extremely swiftly, XD. Once again I must congratulate you for your win, junoliv. And welcome to the final! :D

If I get to post the final tonight, or even tomorrow, this will undoubtedly be the fastest-running tournament in this thread's history, XD. And here I was on Sunday thinking that it was going slow. :P

Last edited:

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Lol. Juno's pwning. I have a weird feeling him and Ooka will have a rematch and one for the ages. Someone better record and post on youtube or GTS >_> I must watch. Also Juno post ur match vs Ito like you said you would >_>

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Well, if I can get my previous battle recorded and off my Vs. Recorder, I'll probably record it and possibly narrate.

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    Lol. Juno's pwning. I have a weird feeling him and Ooka will have a rematch and one for the ages. Someone better record and post on youtube or GTS >_> I must watch. Also Juno post ur match vs Ito like you said you would >_>
    sadly i dint get the battle recorded. my battery was too low,, couldnt find the charger for the cam corder D: well now im in the finals of both the side tourny and the main, this must be the first time that anyone has ever achieved that here, is it? imagine if i win both. any other person would get a unique title or something of such here in this thread but im sure i wont .^_^

Last edited:

Ooka

Years
  • Nah, I'm pretty sure someone did it last tourney, and I believe they've only had side tourneys for this one and the last. (Possibly the one before that)

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Nah, I'm pretty sure someone did it last tourney, and I believe they've only had side tourneys for this one and the last. (Possibly the one before that)
    Yes, aragornbird won both the Side Tourney and the main one last time. XD

And we've had the Side-Tournies since #5, Ooka. ^_^

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    Oh well last time Ara and i battled it was 5-0 to me..... wonder what would happen if he were here?

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Yes, aragornbird won both the Side Tourney and the main one last time. XD

And we've had the Side-Tournies since #5, Ooka. ^_^

I'm actually psyched that we'll be going into (wow!) PC Tourney #8! Doubles is definitely making a side-tourney return, right?

And UU, considering the new tier separations, might be easier to build teams for and a lot more fun. I nominate both of these. (Or rather, I nominate a vote on which side tournies we should have XD)

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Well, it looks like you'll be getting your wish, Volkner. As that is exactly how I plan to do it. =P

Yay! So let's see, Doubles, UU, I guess Ubers, and then...Little Cup? We can't do shoddy side tourneys, since there is a spot for that on PC now.

Ima count teh votes XD

Tournament #8 Side Tourneys
    Doubles: 1
    UU: 1
    Uber: 0
    Little Cup: 0

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • Well Prince, as always this will be one for the ages. I'm ready whenever you are.

Damn.. I was hoping to battle you in the final =/
    Its taken till the semi final's to match me up against a decent opponent =P This is gonna be tight just like all our other battles in the past. ;)

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Looks like my team needs a bit of revamping now that platinum is out. I'm way too used to the standard DP metagame...But the will require a bit of strategic hunting over in the Trade Corner XD

Prince, I hope you win it this time. You really deserve it after all those trips to the later rounds. Get that title already! >:O

Ooka

Years
  • Thanks a lot Aura :P

But yeah, I'm actually rooting for Prince, however, that doesn't mean I'll go easy on him. >=O

And yeah Prince, I'll keep getting on, cause I don't know when your nighttime is. xD

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    Thanks a lot Aura :P

But yeah, I'm actually rooting for Prince, however, that doesn't mean I'll go easy on him. >=O

And yeah Prince, I'll keep getting on, cause I don't know when your nighttime is. xD
    Lulz...........*walks away*

Back