• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Years
    Yeah, just don't worry about it. He's out. And I kinda have his porygon-z on my file and I am using it for hatching and he only has 6 ev trained pokemon(although I tought him how so don't think he's weak for only having 6)and now he only has 5 since I am using his porygon-z.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    I've never understood why people want lv50 battles when lv100 is an option. Exponential effects are so much more effective at lv100. >.<

Hmmm... actually, the mathematics should work out the same. A Meteor Mash from Metagross would do just as much to Blissey during a level 50 battle as it would a level 100 battle.

At least I think so.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    No, a quick search with the search function revealed he never signed up.

As did a pruning of the topic, I'll google his friend code or something to find out what the deal is.

Either way: hurrah, a free pass. Too bad I can't use Calmcune and the like, all legendaries being banned was pretty dumb.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    I beat Nessstar3000 6-0 Good Game Ness

Yes it was, but when it comes to online battles though I'm still a newcomer to them. I'll just have to wait until the next tournament then when my skills improve a bit. Good luck with your next battles.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    Hmmm... actually, the mathematics should work out the same. A Meteor Mash from Metagross would do just as much to Blissey during a level 50 battle as it would a level 100 battle.

At least I think so.

What I mean is, a multiplier like Choice Band would have more effect at level 100.

Still waiting for Abyssion to message me... >.<

chibi

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2008
    won my match against rellyms. do i have to PM that to anyone?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    regarding Mizer:

He did sign up for the tournament, I am condfident in that. I recall seeing his signature here before. I'll edit the link in if I find it, as I am currently looking.

You know, it is quite possible that he joined with that name, and has since changed it. I'll see if I can confirm this, heh.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    He still goes by the nick Mizer, he's on the member list. He also has not posted his code anywhere...as such I have no way of contacting him.

In the meanwhile, I'll be content with ev training a few more pokemon. If you're into rigging matches and he gets through, have me face aragorn...I'm gunning for an early upset so that I can establish some 'street cred'.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I searched the forums Alakazam, I found that he hasn't changed his name. And his last activity was July 27 2007.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Linkandzelda caught me on earlier, and we got to WiFi... but it wouldn't let us connect. Kept saying a connection error, the the other failed to reply. So we'll try again another day, but out of curiosity, what happens if we just can not connect? That happened with aragornbird before, but we managed after a while, so I'm hoping the same happens in this case.

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    Yeah BIGbigman93, Sorry about the PM I usually read them and forget to PM back, hehe! :P

But yes, we shall battle soon, I am just finishing training my prize and joy that I have been raising, she shall be the bestest. (Pardon the in-correct spelling)

Years
    He still goes by the nick Mizer, he's on the member list. He also has not posted his code anywhere...as such I have no way of contacting him.

In the meanwhile, I'll be content with ev training a few more pokemon. If you're into rigging matches and he gets through, have me face aragorn...I'm gunning for an early upset so that I can establish some 'street cred'.

Maybe you shouldn't be so sure of yourself. Aragorn is a good battler and with that green monster of his he is deadly. I would watch out if I were you.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    Mizer is in college, so I'm sure that he has limited computer access. He doesn't go on AIM anymore, so I'm pretty sure he is going to be a no-show.

Bluekikatana

Warrior Spirit
    Years
    I believe my opponent is Mithos Kid, if I'm not mistaken.
    I PMed them. Where are the brackets around here? They should be on the front.

Shift

Stolen from Wifiddle at Smogon
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    They are on the front page. First Post.

Back