• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Action is currently out of his country. I've already been told that he should be returning in a few days. Well before the deadline, of course.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Which leaves three people left who haven't answered my PM's. ^_^

xzero30, mlglilsturgill, & Not a Nazi

Years
    Had a reply from my opponent. (The guy who said he can't read the thread because its too big lol). Hopefully we will organise our match soon and have it done in the next few days. *Goes to train like mad* :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    luigi wanna battle now?...and my opponent told me he rdy but he logged oof without giveing me his fc and name..

Because my Friend Code is IN MY PROFILE.

i ownder why my oppoent doesn't reply to my last msg well whenever u rdy msg me

Hmm, I wonder why...maybe because I wasn't on??

Alright, time to get this creaming over with. No chickening out, either, you hear!?? AND NO HACKS.

And, of course, he logs out. GRR......

Last edited:

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Because my Friend Code is IN MY PROFILE.

Hmm, I wonder why...maybe because I wasn't on??

Alright, time to get this creaming over with. No chickening out, either, you hear!?? AND NO HACKS.

And, of course, he logs out. GRR......

Gahahahaha, thats why you arrange a time with the one your paired up with thoroughly >.>

Wonder when Cakekun will be on again..

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    Some Guy said:
    blah blah blah don't be cocky, aragorn has a green monster

I have a Venusaur too!

Unless you mean, say, Tyranitar, who really isn't green. Maybe Sceptile? Perhaps even Torterra? Torterra is really useless in a competitive environment...I don't see him as a cause for concern.

I really can't think of any other green pokemon in the meta...Breloom? Exeguttor? Pachirisu?

Regardless, I'm no pushover myself. I'll stake all my ev trained pokemon and a rare candy on the fact that I'll get to round 2, and I'll change my name to anything you want.*

*This is a joke, I'm getting into round 2 by default for lack of an opponent. Offer expires 9/20/07 and is not valid if initial opponent is replaced. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupons, and is only good if an equivalent number of ev trained pokemon have been traded in return. Offer not applicable in some states, countries, continents and hemispheres pertaining to Federal and Local laws.

Years
    I have a Venusaur too!

Unless you mean, say, Tyranitar, who really isn't green. Maybe Sceptile? Perhaps even Torterra? Torterra is really useless in a competitive environment...I don't see him as a cause for concern.

I really can't think of any other green pokemon in the meta...Breloom? Exeguttor? Pachirisu?

Regardless, I'm no pushover myself. I'll stake all my ev trained pokemon and a rare candy on the fact that I'll get to round 2, and I'll change my name to anything you want.*

*This is a joke, I'm getting into round 2 by default for lack of an opponent. Offer expires 9/20/07 and is not valid if initial opponent is replaced. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupons, and is only good if an equivalent number of ev trained pokemon have been traded in return. Offer not applicable in some states, countries, continents and hemispheres pertaining to Federal and Local laws.

It's none of the pokemon you listed and when it hits you, you'll probably cry. I have battle aragorn before and twice I have been deathly close to beating them so I don't think you should be talking like you will beat them with ease. We'll just see if you can even make it far enough to fight aragorn.

Oh and I just beat dragonzilla so I think I made it to the next round.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    Ah, so aragornbird uses a Celebii.

I'm not too worried about baton passers, my current team can beat up on them pretty easily.

You're assuming I won't make it to the point of contending based solely on arrogance, which is dangerous to a point. Maybe I have genuine reason to be confident in my skill! You have never battled me, and can only assume I do not live up to my self-spun reputation.

Yeah, I definitely do. Have reason. To be confident in my skill.

Anyone want to make predictions as to what will happen based on prior experiences? I forsee clusters of posts saying aragornbird will win everything.

Years
    Ah, so aragornbird uses a Celebii.

I'm not too worried about baton passers, my current team can beat up on them pretty easily.

You're assuming I won't make it to the point of contending based solely on arrogance, which is dangerous to a point. Maybe I have genuine reason to be confident in my skill! You have never battled me, and can only assume I do not live up to my self-spun reputation.

Yeah, I definitely do. Have reason. To be confident in my skill.

Anyone want to make predictions as to what will happen based on prior experiences? I forsee clusters of posts saying aragornbird will win everything.

You look like a total @$$ trying to guess his pokemon and then say you have a counter for it since you haven't even guessed it yet. Just wait until you battle him and you'll see.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    If it is Celebi, then he's banned from the tournament anyways. XD

Other than that, my guess would be Leafeon. Either that or a shiny version of something that isn't usually green. =D

And congrats to Byakuya! :D

Back