• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    True; just figured that since there was so much hype beforehand, people would be ready to finish their matches quickly. I'm patient though, haha. I just like seeing how the other matches play out; whether they are hard fought or a sweep.

Edit: And props to aragorn and the other admins/mods for closing up that idiot's darkrai topic in the trade forum; let's hope jerks like them never try to enter the tournaments..

Last edited:

Soulinferno

Bandit
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    Wow I completely forgot that this was starting in august. Good thing I decided to check in well ill send a PM to my opponent I suppose.

EDIT: I just tried PM'ing pokettomonsuta and its saying that thats not a valid username or something. And im to lazy to search through 28 pages on my computer since its really slow does anyone know his correct username?

Shift

Stolen from Wifiddle at Smogon
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    I think it's pokettomonsutta. But idk.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2016
    I guess my opponents DS is dead, and he doesn't have his charger... Do I have to battle someone else or something?

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Well, I've PMed R.A.M. Hopefully I can get this going sometime soon...

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Yo Zam, I think youll have to make Burzes winner by default because Narutonoor's last online date was December 2006! XD

Soulinferno

Bandit
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    Ok I just finished going through the entire thread looking for pokettomonsutta and I cant find this person I think that maybe they got a namechange or whatever but the point is I cant find them.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Ok I just finished going through the entire thread looking for pokettomonsutta and I cant find this person I think that maybe they got a namechange or whatever but the point is I cant find them.

Yep I cant find him either >.>
    That makes SoulInferno winner by default... AGAIN due to no-shows...

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Nameless; Cakekun is usually always on in the morning when I'm online (EST, GMT -5) like 9am-noonish. At least when I look to check he is. Try catching him then.

piplup 2020

Let it Rock!
    Years
    dude were is infernape EXs opponent? yoshistar64? he hasent been on 4 a wile... ps if ur wonderin' who i am lets jus say im his coach. if coaching him iz "messing with the rulz" tell me and ill stop. i only helped him make his teem k? not helping him cheat.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I guess my opponents DS is dead, and he doesn't have his charger... Do I have to battle someone else or something?
    If he doesn't have it charged and ready to go by the 24th, then you'll move on to Round Two.

As for name changes, I will do my best to track them down, and update the Pairings list if need be.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I found four new names scattered about. I think I am going to make a new rule saying that name changes should be mentioned here, XD.

pokettomonsuta is now *~*TwiLiTeDaRkRai*~*
    AdvancedK9 is now ^VAdvancedK9V^
    Murderface is now Toki_Wartooth

And one more that I have yet to confirm, but I believe it makes sense:

Mizer is now Brinn

Although Mizer is a member now, he did not join up to the tournament. Either that, or he deleted his post(which I'll treat as a forfeit if that's the case) after I added him to the list. >_>

Since he did join the forum in July, and it says Brinn joined the tournament in June,, it may be possible. Had this not occurred, Brinn would have been booted out with those who didn't answer my PM's, heh. He got through quite sneakily, albeit weeks after he already stopped coming here! :D

Last edited:

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    i lost to richard steel. i needed to train up more.

Richard's no joke to play against, hes very experienced in competitive battles. Its probably not your training, probably your strategy and experience. (I dont blame you for losing)

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Hmmm I though Andy was in this toureny. O:

What's the Free Round? o:

Back