• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
  • I hope it's cheaper at Best Buy..I have gift cards, but I didn't want to waste it on an adapter, I'd rather get something new. Oh well, I'll decide this weekend.

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    To whoever ends up being paired with me I am going ot be gone for the next five days starting on the 10th of August unfortunately. >.<

Luigi264

just call me Dr. Eggman
    Years
  • If ur ready to forfit nows the time...

is someone getting a little over confident? i may suck, but i can tell you now that if your going to start being over confident, you wont get far in the turny, thats my prediction, and trust me, i have ways of knowing things like this.:badsmile:

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I hope it's cheaper at Best Buy..I have gift cards, but I didn't want to waste it on an adapter, I'd rather get something new. Oh well, I'll decide this weekend.

Also, i just bought a Wireless Router that goes with the thing that i oredered online from Radioshack.

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
  • man i'm dieng of anxiety. I'm probably going to lose the first round, but its all about having fun isn't it.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    man i'm dieng of anxiety. I'm probably going to lose the first round, but its all about having fun isn't it.

lol, You really dont have to be worried... (unless your facing a super player in the beginning O_o) Just make your team STRONG! :D

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    To copy and paste myself from another Thread, My Mom also ordered something else that goes with the "Wireless Router", And it is coming in a Week or sooner.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I am currently making up the pairings, and will post them at midnight Eastern Time (GMT -5). It looks like we have an odd number of participants, as we're standing at 87. I've given everyone a number, and am making the pairings with a randomizer. Assuming nobody else joins by midnight, after I have 43 pairs made up, the lucky individual who got the 87th spot will get a free round.

Unless we get a no-show. In that case #87 will take his/her place. ^_^

Not too long now.

~Zam

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • When going through the list, I realized that I still had Black Dragon included. Since he has opted out of the tournament already, that leaves us with an even 86. I put #87 in his place, and will take him out only if someone else enters by midnight.

EDIT: Infernape EX has also been added to the list, making it 87 again. XD

*looks at clock* I'll be watching Naruto Shippuuden in the meantime if anyone is looking for me. XD

Last edited:

electricgrass

I'm a prodigy in progress
    Years
  • .....I still have to find a new 6th, but I hope that I get past the first round........

(I miss using my Cressilia)><

Back