• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
  • I'm debating on whether I want Kenny_123 to show up or not. Do I get into the 2nd round or do I get paired with someone else who's missing a partner? I'm fine with either, I just want to try my hand at actually battling.

And hey, Nameless, what error code did you have? I keep getting 52000 and when I look it up on nintendosupport, the page is blank.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Beaver, I saw you battling yesterday. Does that mean you've solved your Wi-Fi issue?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
  • I pmed my opponent Paranoia. These next few days I do have things to do. So paranoia, whenever you're ready pm me please.

Oh boy... you're up against Paranoia? Good luck with that one. Him and I are original rivals back from the days when we were both wee noobs here, and I can personally assure you that this will not be an easy battle for you.

I'm still waiting for linkandzelda to get on. He lives in... the UK? Someplace where the times are different, so I'm not sure when we'll both be on at the same time, but he's answered my PMs, so at least I know he gets on.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    A bit of searching on my part revealed my opponent didn't even sign up for this tournament...

What's with him being on the list then?

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Perhaps you overlooked his post because he's like, a guest ha. Or that he only had 1 post and no avvys/signature to show of. Oorrrr he PMed Alakazam to be on the list.

Years
  • Ok I pm'ed my opponent pn0y 2 days ago, no reply as of yet. I would like to battle but I do appreciate this time I'm getting as my team needs some serious work, nowhere near ready to challenge a lot of you guys here.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    can i join? But all my battles wil have to be lvl 50 ones. (one of my pokes is a low lvl...) I hope that's okay!

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • can i join? But all my battles wil have to be lvl 50 ones. (one of my pokes is a low lvl...) I hope that's okay!

You realize that Wi-Fi can automatically make all your Pokemon Lvl 100, even if they aren't. But you already missed the deadline anyways.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • I've never understood why people want lv50 battles when lv100 is an option. Exponential effects are so much more effective at lv100. >.<

Years
  • Dragonzilla25 is my opponent huh. Alright, this'll be fun. Oh and you guys have loaded this thread with posts. I've been reading for the past 15 minutes and found out that linkandzelda, and masterbeaver got quite a bit of bad luck for the first round. Sucks guys, doesn't it? Well good luck to all and go ahead and take kenny_123 out. He responded to the post but like 5 minutes ago he just decided to drop out so I guess that's a free pass for ryan.

Back