• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
  • Aurafire, i'm able to battle tomorrow. I forgot on Monday or whatever it was. But I can battle tomorrow.

I'm at my house for spring break, and unfortunately I don't have wifi here. I'll try to find a place so we can set up a time to battle, but I don't think I'll be able to tomorrow =x

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • i'm still around :O. alakazam we need to battle saturday/today.
    Well, I worked all day today, and unfortunately I do the same tomorrow. But if you can find me early in the morning or late at night on Sunday, I'll be ready. ^_^

And yes, Ichida got Ito'd. =P

FinalFlare

.::Pokecommunity's Finest::.
    Years
  • I am having a hard time being online when my opponent is. I am sure that we will catch each other at the same time soon. Oh, and I am on every day, so yes, I am active.

dewey

Anime Addict
    Years
  • i think ill be dropping out of the wifi tourney as i have alot of things i have to get in order. i cant find time to practice pokes at all. so that means alakazam and juno advance

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    sad to see u go dewey. im now in the final for the uber tourny vs MUkka i guess. wow as for the main tourny , might as well save time and put me and Ito in the finals already <_<

RosaSunglasses.

Final Fantasy XIII
    Years
  • hey guys ,
    zammy hows the tourney going on ?
    and junovil that was some awesome match i had with you i hope i fight you again soon and you know it too i was very close to beating you XD (got you down to 2 pokemons with les than half HP)
    so hope i will get further in the next pc tourney
    XD

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • _Prince_ and I should be good to crank out our match tomorrow. =] Hopefully everyone else plans on doing something similar.

By the way Zam, since there are currently 12 battlers, are you going to award two Lucky Loser slots to make the Quarter-Finals an even eight? I think that would be more beneficial than doing 6, then 3, then have them round robin for the championship..

Plus the two closest match losers would get that extra chance to stick in this.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • _Prince_ and I should be good to crank out our match tomorrow. =] Hopefully everyone else plans on doing something similar.

By the way Zam, since there are currently 12 battlers, are you going to award two Lucky Loser slots to make the Quarter-Finals an even eight? I think that would be more beneficial than doing 6, then 3, then have them round robin for the championship..

Plus the two closest match losers would get that extra chance to stick in this.

I doubt it, I traded my ds in, getting a new one this Saturday.
    If our deadline is extended to Monday, I'm sure I'm able to do it by/before then. If not I'll find some other to get hold of temp DS for tomorrow's battle. :]

Sorry for any inconvenience Ryan and Zam.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I think the deadline will have to be extended a little further, but you never know.

And yeah, I've done away with those round robins, as they never seem to work. Though instead of having two lucky losers this round, there'll be just one lucky loser for the next round, thus taking four people to the Semi-Final. ^_^

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • I think the deadline will have to be extended a little further, but you never know.

And yeah, I've done away with those round robins, as they never seem to work. Though instead of having two lucky losers this round, there'll be just one lucky loser for the next round, thus taking four people to the Semi-Final. ^_^

Oh I see, alrighty then. Less margin of error for who is awarded the slot I suppose. :P

That means I'm tackling Prince head on, there'll be no holding back. ;) Reaching the Quarter-Finals would be a sweet achievement for me and I'd like to prove that I'm up there when it comes to the best on PC.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    sad to see u go dewey. im now in the final for the uber tourny vs MUkka i guess. wow as for the main tourny , might as well save time and put me and Ito in the finals already <_<

Dont get to excited.
    There are still a few battlers to take out before you can confirm your place in the final.

Back