• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's SC2 Tournament 2014!

TY

Game 1
Game 2

And with that round 3 starts, with the matchups:

Lord Scalgon (Z) vs Warrior Rapter (T)
No Chance Without Zekrom (P) vs ShadowE (T)
Gimmepie (Z) vs Donavannj (R)

TY

The standings so far:

N78AK9O.png

Anyways for round 4 we have:

Lord Scalgon (Z) vs ShadowE (T)
Warrior Rapter (T) vs donavannj (R)
No Chance Without Zekrom (P) vs gimmepie (Z)

Also it seemed the link to the roster was broken, so here is a better one :3
http://binarybeast.com/xHotS1402026

Last edited:

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
Years
2-0 against donavannj. I'll send the replays the same as last time, ShadowE. Only thing is our first game was in WoL due to a minor oversight, but I think everything came out ok.

TY

2-0 against donavannj. I'll send the replays the same as last time, ShadowE. Only thing is our first game was in WoL due to a minor oversight, but I think everything came out ok.

Ah that's okay, mistakes can happen haha, not much damage would be dealt apart from some missing units and balance changes :P

Lord Scalgon

I'm just here so I won't get fined.
Years
This may be quite surprising to many, but believe it or not, I actually lost 2-0. Massive lag on my part ended in Shadow's favor, but then again...it was either to restart the match or man up, so...I decided to man up.

TY

This may be quite surprising to many, but believe it or not, I actually lost 2-0. Massive lag on my part ended in Shadow's favor, but then again...it was either to restart the match or man up, so...I decided to man up.

The lag hit both of us, but you more since your build required more micro than mine, so yeah it indeed ended up in my favor.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Gimmiepie and me are going to take a draw for our match. We just couldn't find a time that worked for both of us, and his internet is acting up now too. So let's get the next round started.

TY

Final round before elimination brackets arrive!

Lord Scalgon (Z) vs. donavannj (R)
ShadowE (T) va. gimmpie (Z)
No Chance Without Zekrom (P) vs Warrior Rapter (T)

Standings after round 4:

1. ShadowE 4-0-0 = 12
2. Lord Scalgon 3-0-1 = 9
3. Warrior Rapter 2-0-2 = 6
4. Gimmepie 1-1-2 = 4
5. No Chance Without Zekrom 1-1-2 = 4
6. Donavannj 0-0-4 = 0

Years
I'm hoping to have my internet fixed before the end of this round, but assuming that I don't get punted out it will definitely be fixed for the rounds after the elimination.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Me and Warrior Raptor did our matches, with me winning 2-1. He should be able to give you the replays soon Shadow.

TY

Me and Warrior Raptor did our matches, with me winning 2-1. He should be able to give you the replays soon Shadow.

Allright, that should make things interesting should Gimmepie beat me 2-0, cause then you and him are tied for real... Should this happen then you have to play against each other again xD

TY

Gimmepie forfeited cause his internet was still causing trouble. However this tournament is almost done as now we have the final elimination matches.

First are the Semi-Finals (best of 5) between:

ShadowE vs Warrior Rapter
Lord Scalgon vs No Chance Without Zekrom

So good luck and have fun! n_n

Back