• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's SC2 Tournament 2014!

TY

So the finals have been played aswell. With a ton of laggy matches it ended in a 4-3 victory for Lord Scalgon, so congrats to him for being PC's SC2 champion of 2014!

VOD's will be delivered by Lord Scalgon. Emblems will be handed out ASAP!

Till next time :3

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Well, congrats, Scalgon. You can now say that you are the best Starcraft 2 player on PC...until the next tournament anyway.

Lord Scalgon

I'm just here so I won't get fined.
Years
Thank you, everyone. I figured as much that the match between myself and Shadow would be an uphill battle despite a major lagfest. It is most certainly my honor to be this year's PC's SC2 champion of 2014.

Regarding the VOD's, I only did games 6 and 7. The videos are actual live runs of myself in action in these two games against Shadow.

Game 6
Game 7

(Note: These are not meant to be posted on YouTube...so they're actual raw video files)

Last edited:
Back