• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's SC2 Tournament 2014!

Years
That was such a shameful performance from me, Scalgon ruined me haha.

1st game - Got cheesed
2nd game - Cheesed back but he expected I would.

All hail Scalgon and his knowledge of Le Fromage.

Years
I need to up my game I think haha.
I have so many things I want to try but I have to be careful not to stuff it all up haha.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I saved the replays of the matches, but have zero idea how to share them with others.

Ya know, I'm glad I won...but its hard to feel proud when you beat down a guy who hasn't played in 4 years.

TY

I saved the replays of the matches, but have zero idea how to share them with others.

Ya know, I'm glad I won...but its hard to feel proud when you beat down a guy who hasn't played in 4 years.

Yeah that is hard indeed, also I initially thought we could share them with any sharing device (ie. Dropbox), but the method Scalgon used seems more effective though idk yet how to use it haha.

Round two will have the games:

Lord Scalgon (Z) vs No Chance Without Zekrom (P)
Gimmepie (Z) vs Warrior Rapter (T)
Donavannj (R) vs ShadowE (T)

Last edited:
Years
@Warrior Raptor - Can you please do what Scalgon did and VM at a time that is good for you so I know what it translates to in my time zone and adjust my schedule accordingly?

TY

Here are the games between me and Warrior :3

Game 1
Game 2

Also Alterzim is a horrible map... practised on it and i just... I will veto it 24/7 :P

Years
1-0 against WarriorRapter so far, we're resuming tomorrow for our next game(s).
I must say it was one hell of a game lasting a total of 42 minutes and it was really fun.

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
Years
Games last night made it 2-1 in favor of me with Gimmiepie. I have the replays saved, I just have never used that dropbox url. I can try to send them to you over skype after work today, ShadowE

TY

Games last night made it 2-1 in favor of me with Gimmiepie. I have the replays saved, I just have never used that dropbox url. I can try to send them to you over skype after work today, ShadowE

Allright, as long as i have the replays it's all cool :P

Back