• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pearlshipping (AshxDawn) Fan Club Ver 2.0!

Do Ash and Dawn make a cute couple?

• They sure do!

Votes: 86 69.4%
  • No, I support another ship

Votes: 38 30.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoopie

Pearlshipper <3
    Years
    I know! I don't like pokeshipping because, pokeshippers think their fav couple is destined to happen. I never grew up with it so, I never experienced anything with it. Still, pearlshipping rules!
    Do we have a topic?

~Snoopie

Last edited:

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
    Years
    Welcome snoopie and Bamachi^^. Have fun here chatting about pearlshipping.
    New topic(random): If Dawn would be invited to a contest party, where she needs someone to come with her, would she ask Ash first or someone else?

Last edited:

Snoopie

Pearlshipper <3
    Years
    If Dawn would be invited to a contest party, where she needs someone to come with her, would she ask Ash first or someone else?

I would think so. Who else is there? I mean, Brock would be flirting the whole time, and Kenny, (Dede.) I guess she could go with Zoey, but it's still nice to think about her going with Ash!

Last edited:

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
    They look like they're actually holding each other in this scene XD
    https://i302.photobucket.com/albums/n...ula10part5.jpg

From which episode is this? Nice one^^.

IT's from Movie 10. :D

I love how they're both mentioned in the Opening statement thing.

Snoopie

Pearlshipper <3
    Years
    Nice pics guys!

Do we have a topic?

This is the best scene ever!!!

~Snoopie

Last edited:

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
    Years
    IT's from Movie 10. :D

Oh yes totaly forgot, i have seen the movie quite a while ago, so i have forgotten a few things^^"

This is the best scene ever!!!

Yeah i agree^^ Its really touching. Hmm it remebers me of something...

Snoopie

Pearlshipper <3
    Years
    @ Katsu Koneko- I just got the oic on photobucket, then did all the editing on GIMP. Then, got a Japanese translator, and wrote something... Can't remember what XD!

~Snoopie

Years
    If Dawn would be invited to a contest party, where she needs someone to come with her, would she ask Ash first or someone else?
    -More than likely she'd pick Zoe 1st. :/ It would be nice if she did take Ash! :3

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years

Ash....DUH! If Ash has any decency, he'd ask Dawn to the party. I guess you could call that a date...:D

Snoopie

Pearlshipper <3
    Years
    If she did pick Zoey, I wonder if Ash would be hurt.

I hope he'd get jelous. Not I'm refurring to Zoey as a boy, or something else.

~Snoopie

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
    Years
    I think he would get jealous, but because of another reason...where are partys is also food, he sometimes thinks to much with his belly ˘_˘. But if Dawn would feel sad of another lose in the contest, he would probably be so kind to go with her to the party to cheer her up. At least he could make her laugh with his clumsy behaviour^^.

Snoopie

Pearlshipper <3
    Years
    That's why I love Ash. He's so sweet.

Ok, I was thinking for a while... (If this sounds stupid then don't laugh :( .)

Ok, I was thinking about Dawn, and Ash's relationship, aaand... They're really close now.
    Misty, and May's relationship took about half the series to get as close as Ash, and Dawn's.
    (Ok, May was a bit shorter then half.) But, when you think about it, I think pearlshipping really
    has a chance. There has already been billions of hints.

I mean:

Plus, it's already so popular. Photobucket is flooded with 'em, and just look at us!

~Snoopie

Last edited:

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
    Years
    Snoopie -) i agree with you that they are really close, just as Ash was with Misty and May, but differently...it (may) be something more, you never know what can happen.
    For now its as it was with the other girls, strong friendship.

Hey SD this topic was already dicsussed, but its ok i also dont have any idea for a new topic... What Ash and Dawn have mostly in common is their arguing over not important things with each other^^.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back