• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pearlshipping (AshxDawn) Fan Club Ver 2.0!

Do Ash and Dawn make a cute couple?

• They sure do!

Votes: 86 69.4%
  • No, I support another ship

Votes: 38 30.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoopie

Pearlshipper <3
    Years
    Cute pic^^

I have a lot on that topic...

They have no siblings,
    Argue over useless things,
    same age, same height (almost),
    love their pokemon, and hopefully
    love each other! :3

I have a topic, but a tpic is kinda goin on, but I hope we
    can have two!

Why did you decide to support pearlshipping? (Besides the way the couple looks.)
    Well, I never grew up with Misty, or May. I just saw May a couple of times when I was getting into pokemon. So, when I saw Dawn from my game, I freaked! I started thinking about Ash, and Dawn as a couple, and I thought, wow. They would be perfect for each other... Goodbye Advanceshipping!

~Snoopie

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    Why did you decide to support pearlshipping? (Besides the way the couple looks.)

I thought Dawn was a cute character and since Ash was going to Sinnoh, it could be fate...and besides, they're SO in common with each other!

Snoopie

Pearlshipper <3
    Years
    I can't wait for movie 11. It looks so pearlshippy!

I wonder what will happen. I guess it'll be a suprise.

~Snoopie

Years
    -I am a Misty fan ^^ but I didn't see Ash & Misty clicking or anything. I never liked May. End of story. Dawn seems more Ash's speed (seeing as they are both fairly young & everything) & they pretty much seemed to click a lot quicker than the other girls.

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
    Years

I by my self dont decide by look that they would fit as a couple( if that would be the case i may be a naruhina fan, but im not!), i take a look how they behave to each other, what characteristics they have, what goals and so on...well pearlshipping passed^^.

By the way does anyone know where to find good pokemon doujinshi?

Last edited:

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
    What Do you think's gonna happen in the upcoming DP episode (Caretaking)?

I heard that there's gonna be a DP Battle Dimension. That's gonna be random.

Cause it was a good idea and it was something different to lookin at thousands of hacks. I'm enjoying here and'll come on a lot more often soon.

See ya people

Jel~

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
    IT's going to be really awesome! Hopefully xD

Pearlshipping (AshxDawn) Fan Club Ver 2.0!

Hikari: Satoshi~~~~ <3

Snoopie

Pearlshipper <3
    Years
    What a cute pic!

All I know is that I'll love it!

~Snoopie

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
    Years
    I will just let suprise me^^.

_Well i actually dont have a topic...yet, but i will ask this:
    Is there any pokemon doujinshi of Ash and Dawn involving?
    If you want to know what a doujinshi is, then look into my profile under pictures, the first pic to give you an example. Its like manga, just drawn by a random person.

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
    Years
    I prefer watching the japanesse ones too which are subtitled, but those are rare...

Last edited:

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
    Years
    Thats a good point Katsu, but i still prefer with subtitles. I often use japanesse pronounciation in my language, it has some influence afterallXD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back