• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pearlshipping (AshxDawn) Fan Club Ver 2.0!

Do Ash and Dawn make a cute couple?

• They sure do!

Votes: 86 69.4%
  • No, I support another ship

Votes: 38 30.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
    What's probably the closest thing to romantic, that Ash and Dawn have ever done?
    ICE CREAM DATE FTW!

MaJuSe

Happiness is only a smile away
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2008
    Yeah, ummm...more fanart xD
    Oh, and, to everyone who has a deviantart account, somebody's been copying art from another artist in the Pearlshipping section...

Last edited:

MaJuSe

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2008
    Ummm...well, I'm not sure their name but all I know, is when you search "Pearlshipping" a few results come up that look like some pretty common art that's been circling the web for a loooong time...

Years
    I haven't seen the ice cream date ep. T_T I did see the miltank cafe. That was pretty cute. Ash in a maid costume was wayyy too funny. & the way Dawn watched Ash train (kinda wistfully) was pretty cute.

MaJuSe

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2008
    Some of that fanart you two are posting is cute, I like some of them...
    Thanks <3 I had a bunch of fun finding 'em! Though, no new fanarts for now :(
    I haven't seen the ice cream date ep. T_T I did see the miltank cafe. That was pretty cute. Ash in a maid costume was wayyy too funny. & the way Dawn watched Ash train (kinda wistfully) was pretty cute.
    I think the milktank cafe was the ice cream date, ne? Remeber, at the end, where Ash invited Dawn to ice cream after he saw her crying? Lol, Maid Ash is a knock-out.

Last edited:
    Years
    Thanks <3 I had a bunch of fun finding 'em! Though, no new fanarts for now :(
    I think the milktank cafe was the ice cream date, ne? Remeber, at the end, where Ash invited Dawn to ice cream after ha saw her crying? Lol, Maid Ash is a knock-out.

-Oh! right! *pratfalls* XD yea, I know what you're talking about! (I had a bit of a brain fart ^^;; XD)

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
    Years
    Ok...im really bored right now(waiting for the shippuden movie and pokemon platinum kills me), so a topic: random--Would Ash and Dawn develop deeper feelings for each other, if they were traveling without Takeshi?

In my opinion they would become inseperable^^.

Years
    Would Ash and Dawn develop deeper feelings for each other, if they were traveling without Takeshi?
    -I think so. Brock wouldn't be there to tease them or anything & it would just be them alone all the time so they'd have to bond ^^

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
    Would Ash and Dawn develop deeper feelings for each other, if they were traveling without Takeshi?
    Yesh~ :D Brock totally intervenes between them. Like he held back Satoshi from going to comfort a sad Hikari & him holding back Hikari she was going to help Satoshi. xD

MaJuSe

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2008
    I think so. I mean, I don't think Brock would be trying to do that, but he is. He only wants the best for them.
    Yay! Page 24!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back