• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pearlshipping (AshxDawn) Fan Club Ver 2.0!

Do Ash and Dawn make a cute couple?

• They sure do!

Votes: 86 69.4%
  • No, I support another ship

Votes: 38 30.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaJuSe

Happiness is only a smile away
Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2008
    :O OMG. DP94 is going to have Satoshi & HIkari alone with the Pokemon while Takeshi goes off to get medicine~! I hope there will be Pearlshippy-ness! ::dancess with gleeee::

It's weird, the topic seems oddly familiar...xD
    I'm kinda running out of fanart. -_-

MaJuSe

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2008
    Does anyone have a topic (sorry, I know I should have one, but I don't ^^;)

Last edited:

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
  • If Dawn got hypnotized (as in mind control) how do you think Ash would react? (Copied from Serebii)
    He would be in disbelief that one of his best friends were hypnotized by this creep. He will be reminded about the Battle Pyramid incident and cringe at the thought of losing her to the darkness like he almost did. He'll try with all his might, just as his friends did back then, to bring her back into the real world; to dispel the darkness that's controlling her.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • Ooh, Katsu. That's a perfect idea for the fan-fic! Ash tries to break Dawn free from the spirit that posesses her. (It ends up being like evil Ash battling Brandon, and like with Ash, Dawn is still in there)

What'cha think? Is it a good idea or not?

Years
  • Ooh, Katsu. That's a perfect idea for the fan-fic! Ash tries to break Dawn free from the spirit that posesses her. (It ends up being like evil Ash battling Brandon, and like with Ash, Dawn is still in there)

That sounds really cool! I like that! Great Idea, *~Sweet Dawn~*! ^^

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
    Years

Hmm i dont complain...can become something decent if its done well.

MaJuSe

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2008
    Yeah, I think it's a great idea Katsu <3~

MaJuSe

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2008
    Ok, so I though of a topic...finally xD
    If Ash and Dawn were to have met at a diffrent place, diffrent time, do you think it would have affected their relationship at all? If so, how?
    Well, there's endless of possiblities to this question. I would say yes. One little change could make a big diffrence (I hear that alot in those "Go Green" commercials xD) I mean, yeah, if Pikachu didn't fry Dawn's bike, she could've ran into Ash with it, tumble ontop of him, and you make out the rest. However, I'm glad Ash lost Pikachu. I'm glad it fried Dawn's bike, and I'm glad Ash met Dawn in Sandgem town. I wouldn't want it to turn out any other way...oh geez, I sound really corny, don't I?
    Anyways, can't wait 'till DP094!

Last edited:

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
  • If Ash and Dawn were to have met at a different place, different time, do you think it would have affected their relationship at all? If so, how?
    Yeah I think it would have affected their relationship too. I wonder what would happen if she was the first girl that he met... That would be interesting... I think they met at the right place and time. :3

X3 Can't wait for DP093~

KYAHH~ xD

MaJuSe

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2008
    If Ash and Dawn were to have met at a different place, different time, do you think it would have affected their relationship at all? If so, how?
    Yeah I think it would have affected their relationship too. I wonder what would happen if she was the first girl that he met... That would be interesting... I think they met at the right place and time. :3

X3 Can't wait for DP093~

KYAHH~ xD
    Me too <3~ I think their relationship is absolutely perfect! -squeels-
    Cute screenshot :3 I remember Ash and Dawn made that expression when Nurse Joy reciprocated Brock's feelings.
    -impatiently awaits new episode- >x<

Last edited:

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • If Ash and Dawn were to have met at a different place, different time, do you think it would have affected their relationship at all? If so, how?

If would probably affected it pretty greatly. If Dawn was to take the place of Misty, their relationship would be different that it is now

MaJuSe

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2008
    If Dawn was in Misty's place we would be Pokeshippers...XP
    I think it's Lucas but it doesn't have to be xD
    You know, come to think of it, this isn't Pearlshipping art either and everybody thinks it is. It's Fortuneshipping. Look closely at his shirt and you will confirm it isn't Ash. Though, it can be if we want it to be. XD

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back