• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
  • Dizzy said:
    What do you guys want me to wear for my next photo? Theres my Tan shirt and Black Pants. My Green Shirt with my Striped Red Pants. My Plaid Shirt with my Plaid Pants. My Light Blue shirt and my Dark Blue Pants and Boots. You guys pick. I have a closet filled with clothes.
    hm...how bout a dress and a perdy pink bow? :P nah j/k how bout the tan shirt and black pants? im still goin with the dress idea! :P

Tweak

Lol, yea i know phantom, i get that allot. Most people say i look like im around 15 years old. It used to bother me but I kinda grew out of it so it dun matter no more.

you look 16 in those photos! but looking younger can have its advantages. x)

getting into food places for half off and discounts. also...lovely KIDS MENUS!!

would you guys rather look older or younger? =D

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I'd Rather look Younger, Although I like the comments people say about me looking like a Sophmore I'd rather look like a Freshman to get with all the Freshman girls :) but thats another story .....

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Kwesi looks so young! =D Looking young is good... >.>; I look (and act...) younger than my age too. XD

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • lol soz it's another scary pic of me taken with my new digital camera. Shows a tiny bit of my pok?-filled room too :p

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • god, that's a big pok?mon collection!
    the only thing hangin on my bedroom walls like that are clippings of hot actresses I clipped from magazines and calenadars XD

punkie90 said:
    Hmm. I guess yu do like your pokemon! I wish people did arouind here....my area...
    hmm...I do know a few pok?fans where I live, but they are annoying as heck...you know a typical 10-yearold pok?mon fan. Totally ignorant as to the deep details of the games and what will happen in the next season in the pok?mon anime...

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • That's a cute picture, Iggy! You must like collecting like me too. n.n() *L* I wish I had more shelves and things to display all my cute Pokemon collectibles and things...

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • Kwesi looks as if he is 15-16. And Igtica looks great with her toy collection! ^_^
    Zapchu said:
    would you guys rather look older or younger? =D
    I am what I am =P

Zapchu said:
    you look 16 in those photos! but looking younger can have its advantages. x)

getting into food places for half off and discounts. also...lovely KIDS MENUS!!
    lol that was what my friend's talking about a few years ago. She can pass off as a 12 years old easily when she is 14 XD

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol, I know what you guys mean

My best friend can easily pass as a 5th grader, its weird sometimes.....:paranoid:

Tweak

lol soz it's another scary pic of me taken with my new digital camera. Shows a tiny bit of my pok?-filled room too :p

O_O wow...that's a lotta pokemon stuff on ur walls. i already through i was goin over board getting pokemon stuff. but compared to you, my collection is small. ;) but i AM crazy enuf to save the kids meals bags from burger king and wendy's promotions...and i still have the drink cups. *gets whacked by someone*

Shingo`

The `Latios` Owner
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2004
    im pretty much taller than any of you :P
    My **** ********** computer won't recgonize my digital camera dock. I'll try ot post it when I *whacks computer what baseball bat*

Ummm... I'll post it when I fix the problem

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back