• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

People wear socks indoors?

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
  • Socks. Yep, gotta love 'em. Handy in the winter and when I don't want to get my feet dirty walking around. Don't tend to bother with them in the summer so much, though if I'm taking a weekend trip to Kerry I'd pack a few pairs because it gets damn cold sleeping in a mobile home in the night time there, even in the height of summer. Damn Atlantic breeze!

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I don't wear socks or shoes in my own house ever because I just don't really like wearing socks in general :( Though I wear them at other people's house. I don't really know why but it seems weird not to keep socks on.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    huh, i always wear socks indoors. if i'm staying home, i'll put on some slippers instead. i only go barefoot in the summer. uwu

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    What the hell people. Ever step on water while wearing socks? Just not worth the risk man.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
  • thanks to my mum ensuring I always wore socks as a baby, I've never been able to walk around barefoot. socks rule

I also sleep with socks without fail every night. how anyone sleeps barefooted is beyond me

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    this thread confuses me to no end.

i'm from the Netherlands, and i don't know if my view goes for my entire country or if i'm just the odd one out, but i:
    • always wear socks unless it's summer and unbearably warm
    • usually don't even take my shoes off in my own home
    • NEVER take my shoes off in another person's house, unless they're a very good friend of mine and i know i will be spending a long time there (like for a movie marathon or something)
    really? i think it's so strange to take your shoes off in another person's house. i'd say you were making yourself at home a little too much... i'm curious as to where this cultural difference lies though.

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
  • Home Footwears

We all living in a different world and i'm sure all of you have differents style of footwears while at home right? Such as wearing pokedots socks, wearing a furry slippers or maybe a shoes but i rarely saw someone like that. For me, I much more prefer to use bare foots because it's so hot in Malaysia right now. How about you guys?

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Barefoot master race!

Seriously, I can't think on why people need to wear footwear at home haha. My feet are always nude at home and I'm glad.

Years
  • My feet must be freeeeeeee /wiggle toes

No but seriously, I actually don't like wearing anything over my feet if possible while indoors. The most I'll ever do is concede to wearing socks in the winter if I absolutely must because it's cold inside or something and my feet are hurting because of it, but otherwise? Nope. They're wearing nothing, because I can't stand them feeling like they're constricted in any way.

Years
  • Hands and feet are probably the first body parts that will get cold if exposed to air for too long, especially true during the winter time. Although not often, I will wear socks at home if need be, but barefoot is the best.

Years
  • I mostly go barefoot at home but in the colder months my feet are very sensitive to the cooler temperatures so I often wear socks, particularly when I'm sleeping.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I have poor circulation, so I have to wear socks, or else my feet are freezing. Although, sometimes I'll just suffer through it, as I don't like wearing socks, but sometimes I can't.

Back