• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

People you can consider me insane or sane but

Sexycheese

Bye :)
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    Coincidence, I guess? My dreams occur from past. More like playbacks. And I don't believe on Gods, I only believe on anything that has scientific explanation.

Are they your own memories or...things form somewhere else

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • How can it be coincidence that i see people in my dreams before i meet them? Seriously i can call this experience or experiences nothing but coincidence.

Sexycheese

Bye :)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    How can it be coincidence that i see people in my dreams before i meet them? Seriously i can call this experience or experiences nothing but coincidence.

That does seem......unusual......are you sure you never saw that girl before your dream, or someone who looked like her?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Yes man i definetly saw her cause im very good with faces but not names. And she was lit up by the sun the same way in the dream so yeah that 2....

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Yes man i definetly saw her cause im very good with faces but not names. And she was lit up by the sun the same way in the dream so yeah that 2....

If you definitely saw her before your dream, than what's the point in having that as an example? Unless you misunderstood the question which was: "Did you ever see her before your dream?"

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I think Link Smash means that he's sure that he never saw the girl before, unless I'm wrong...

anyway, I don't believe in god, and I don't think there is one (no offend to anyone who do believe in god or that there is a god), but I know that there are something in the universe (what we now call "alliens"), the only question is, are we able to reach them, or are THEY able to reach us? and if that happens, are they friendly? questions questions...

also, I think there's some kind of fate. not a fate like everyone understands of it, but something like that there's a kind of live that's set at each person and that everyone will meet those events. the only thing we can do with it is chosing how we face or encounter it and how we handle it. but no one can confirm this, of course, so there might be some ways to change our fate. but yeah, I don't know. who knows, maybe we all have out own "fate". a few examples what occured as a "fate" with me:

I remember one time such a "future" dream. it was that I was at the very end of the very last level of a game (dunno which one, it was a long time ago), but I couldn't beat it, even with all my might. but that night, I dreamed that I played the same game and same level... and that I beated it. I was in that dream like "WTF!? I beated it!" and was suddenly shocked awake in the morning.
    so I tried to remember how I beated the game in my dream. I started the game, and played the game EXACT the same way as my dream.... and beated the game. and I said "WTF?! I beated it!". yes, the same text. when I noticed that I was even more shocked.

I don't remember any other "future" dreams of mine, but I have regulary those moments that it's like I've encountered or seen that event before... then I'm really like "deja vu?", since I seem to know that event. even if I've never seen, heard or encountered that thing or person, it's like I've encountered or seen it before. but I don't know from what or where.

for example, the game guitar hero world tour is recently released. one of the songs are "What I've Done" from Linkin Park and "Livin' On A Prayer" from Bon Jovi. now thing is, I've NEVER heard from the songs and the bands, and if I listen to the song I DO NOT know the song, and I've NEVER listened and heard of the song. but the songs still sound familiar. they're really familiar, it's really a deja vu and I've heard them from somewhere else before. but I'm 100% positive I've never heard them before. maybe I did heard them before, but forgot them. maybe I'm "fated" to hear them.
    the weirdest thing is, when I listen to those songs, there come some vague scenes through my head... some vague story, like I've truly met those songs before and that I should hear them again.... that's the feeling I get...

Last edited:

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • last night I was just lying on my "bed" (my actual bed is covered with books and clothes and stuff, so I sleep on the floor 'till I can be arsed to clear the bed {Though SOMEBODY needs to get me a new shelf *HINT**HINT*}) since dad had the computer with him and nothing was on.... and then I had a vision where dad brought home burritos.

And finally, an Hour and a half later dad comes home. And guess what? He went shopping. And he bought Burritos O_O

except... I think in my vision they *might* have been Taco Bell burritos o_0

maybe I can *kinda* predict the future. Well, have future-predicting visions/dreams.

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    okay this is truly weird. from my previous post, I told ya guys how I somehow know "What I've Done" from Linkin Park, even though I don't know the band and song right? now, I was looking through the Pokémon Fan Fiction & Poetry for some nice stories. I saw the thread "Poke'mon: Rise of a Legend", and Lukespade (the author) has chosen a theme song for his song. and what was that song? it was "What I've Done" from Linkin Park. now I'm really like "WTF?! so does fate trully exist?!" even worse, the story sounds familiar from an another story too...

now I'm trully wondering if fate trully exist... I just know Linkin Park for less than a week and Rise of a Legend just now, but I seem to know them from somewhere, and now.... I think I'm way too paranoid...

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I don't have dreams (anymore) so I can't say I have experienced anything like this; I do believe in most of it though; I think people can have genuine premonitions.

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • I starting to wonder about something. Ok now its based on my experience this question so just bear with me:
    Is there a god or are we not alone in the universe. Now im not going to go into religion cause that is a no-no in my book of yes's and no's in thread topics. i just want to see if you guys agree or disagree with me. Ok the reason im curious botu this? I just realized in a strange way that the events and time of event is not controlled by us but the how it will be done or even done is controlled by us. How did i come up with this absurd theory? Ill give you guys some examples:
    1. I dreamt about the principal of our school bringing snakes to the school them breaking out of the cages and one girl was trapped by them. So i saved her. Monday 2 days after i dreamt this the principal told us about her idea for bringing snakes to school. I acually convinced her not to and that day never happened
    2. I dreamt about this girl i never met. I asked her out and she said no. So i go to a new school and what happens? She is in my class. Remembering how i asked her out i acually changed the lines to see if they would work but unfortunately they didn't.
    3. I dreamt bout hanging out with my friends on a nice sunny morning in shorts and all happy. So then about a month later i fall down the stairs damage my knee and the same day happened but i was in cruches.

Freaky or what?! So my real question is this:
    Destiny and fate is real apparently or aliens have us as lab rats seeing what our brain is truly capable of and im one of em without my knowledge.

I have a crazy theory to support this, it doesn't adhere to your theory that there is a god (i believe in an infinite truth of the universe, but that's my thing/ my god, it's too heavy to explain in a single reply), but it may explain how you're able to gleam into the future.

So a few years ago in calculus, we learned about a natural phenomenon called fractals. They're found in the formation of mountains, compositions of musics, etc. And what is unique about them is that they exist between the first and second dimension (if i remember this correctly). not a perfect square, but not one dimensional either. Anyways, I was thinking that humans are aware that time (the 4th dimension) is occurring, but we aren't able to move in time, we're just stuck in a forward flow. But i was thinking that maybe humans aren't confined to only existing in the 3rd dimension, maybe we can perceive at a level between the third and fourth dimension. Thus you're mind can experience things at different points in time, just not consciously, thus you have these odd dreams that predict the future, or I have memories of the future that I don't realize i have until after the event occurs (deja vu sucks when you know it actually happened before).

So that's my crazy theory, it would help to explain a few things, but again, it's just a crazy theory. ;)

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I definitely have dreams which predict the future. Though sometimes they are very vague and unclear, while other times they are as clear as day, as if I'm actually awake and experiencing it. The latter is much more uncommon however.

A recent example, was that I had a dream when I first got to know Zet. (Zetta Despair)
    In this dream, I saw his name listed in that bold steel blue and I knew he would eventually be modded. Why I always seem to know who will be modded when I meat them here on PC is beyond me. But Everyone I get to know here at PC, I have a dream which basically tells me if I'll ever see them as a mod.
    But that's not the only example I'd like to show...

Another example was a few nights ago, It was a vague dream in which I saw my place of work closed as I drove away. This struck me as odd because I don't usually work until closing time. I'm usually gone at least an hour or 2 before that happens. Sure enough, yesterday at work, we closed a whole 2 hours early because the two co-workers who are on the night shift with me both were in no shape to work. (one had a stroke and the other had the flu I hear)
    On a Related note, I had this horrible feeling the day before yesterday that something bad was going to happen to someone around me at work. I couldn't shake it off either, it worried me gravely. Ah well.

I've always been sensitive to significant events in my life, I've always had the uncanny ability to sense when something is amiss, even when I'm not asleep and dreaming.

However, my dream world can become something truly terrifying, weird or creepy if I try to go to sleep and ignore my sense of the future. x3

It's definitely a blessing and a curse. But I don't wish I didn't have it. It's saved me from a lot of misfortune in the past. Though having such ability probably drains my luck dry, it still comes in handy. xD

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I have a crazy theory to support this, it doesn't adhere to your theory that there is a god (i believe in an infinite truth of the universe, but that's my thing/ my god, it's too heavy to explain in a single reply), but it may explain how you're able to gleam into the future.

So a few years ago in calculus, we learned about a natural phenomenon called fractals. They're found in the formation of mountains, compositions of musics, etc. And what is unique about them is that they exist between the first and second dimension (if i remember this correctly). not a perfect square, but not one dimensional either. Anyways, I was thinking that humans are aware that time (the 4th dimension) is occurring, but we aren't able to move in time, we're just stuck in a forward flow. But i was thinking that maybe humans aren't confined to only existing in the 3rd dimension, maybe we can perceive at a level between the third and fourth dimension. Thus you're mind can experience things at different points in time, just not consciously, thus you have these odd dreams that predict the future, or I have memories of the future that I don't realize i have until after the event occurs (deja vu sucks when you know it actually happened before).

So that's my crazy theory, it would help to explain a few things, but again, it's just a crazy theory. ;)

uhh, can you explain those dimensions to me? till now, it sounds possible, but I don't know anything about those dimension (I've only heard of it), so I can't judge. so do you mind if you explain those dimension thing to me?

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • uhh, can you explain those dimensions to me? till now, it sounds possible, but I don't know anything about those dimension (I've only heard of it), so I can't judge. so do you mind if you explain those dimension thing to me?

Ok, you'll have to think about this spatialy. Phsyically, we can function in the 3rd dimension. We have the ability to move forward and backwards, left and right, and up and down. In the 4th dimension time is added to the equation, if we fully functioned in the 4th dimension, we would be able to flow forward and backwards through time freely, but this is not the case as we only progress linearly through time. What i was saying is that some people (or maybe all people) may exist inbetween our physical dimensions where we can only move in 3 directions and the 4th dimension in which we would be able to move in the 3 dimensions we have already with the addition of moving through time. Existing somewhere inbetween would grant us the ability to "gleam" or forsee the future, at least in a subconcious manner.

If you're confused, there's a video here that can help explain spatial dimensions to you. It might be a little over your head, but if you open your mind to it you can understand it. If you value logic over fantasy...

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Ok, you'll have to think about this spatialy. Phsyically, we can function in the 3rd dimension. We have the ability to move forward and backwards, left and right, and up and down. In the 4th dimension time is added to the equation, if we fully functioned in the 4th dimension, we would be able to flow forward and backwards through time freely, but this is not the case as we only progress linearly through time. What i was saying is that some people (or maybe all people) may exist inbetween our physical dimensions where we can only move in 3 directions and the 4th dimension in which we would be able to move in the 3 dimensions we have already with the addition of moving through time. Existing somewhere inbetween would grant us the ability to "gleam" or forsee the future, at least in a subconcious manner.

If you're confused, there's a video here that can help explain spatial dimensions to you. It might be a little over your head, but if you open your mind to it you can understand it. If you value logic over fantasy...

thanks, I've learned a lot from that. I barelly knew anything about dimensions, but now I know a lot more of it.

call me crazy, but I think that you're speaking the truth. as far as I understand of you and the vid, the 3 dimension is what we all know; length, width and depth, and the fourth dimension has time. so if I understood it right, there's no time in the third dimension. but if there's no time in the third dimension, how come that we go forward with the time? think of it, we go forward in time, so tecnicall, it is time. thus a part of the fourth dimension.
    so if I got this right, we actually live in between the third and fourth dimension (we only go forward in time). so we can't physical go through time, but maybe our mind and anything that isn't physical can. and that might be memorized in our brains as memories, and that might cause those visions and "future" dreams.

so, did I got it right, and is this what you actually mean? it's a crazy theory, yes, but if you think about it, it's very possible that it's true.

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • thanks, I've learned a lot from that. I barelly knew anything about dimensions, but now I know a lot more of it.

call me crazy, but I think that you're speaking the truth. as far as I understand of you and the vid, the 3 dimension is what we all know; length, width and depth, and the fourth dimension has time. so if I understood it right, there's no time in the third dimension. but if there's no time in the third dimension, how come that we go forward with the time? think of it, we go forward in time, so tecnicall, it is time. thus a part of the fourth dimension.
    so if I got this right, we actually live in between the third and fourth dimension (we only go forward in time). so we can't physical go through time, but maybe our mind and anything that isn't physical can. and that might be memorized in our brains as memories, and that might cause those visions and "future" dreams.

so, did I got it right, and is this what you actually mean? it's a crazy theory, yes, but if you think about it, it's very possible that it's true.

Sort of... I mean you got the gist of it, but there's a few things I'd like to clarify. In the third dimension, time still exists, but you're not able to flow through it. Technically we live in 4 dimension because we experience the forward movement of time. What i was saying is that we have the ability to move in 3 dimensions because we have no control over how we move in time. But I think that our mind is able to some how able to exist somewhere in between the 3rd and the 4th dimension, allowing us to see the future at times, we are just not conscious of it. If our minds existed at the say 3.5 dimension, it would have the ability to travel somewhat within the 4th dimension (in essence allowing it to travel through time) it just would not be able to have full control over where in time it was going.

So again, you got the gist of it, i just want to clarify your interpretations of spatial dimensions.

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Sort of... I mean you got the gist of it, but there's a few things I'd like to clarify. In the third dimension, time still exists, but you're not able to flow through it. Technically we live in 4 dimension because we experience the forward movement of time. What i was saying is that we have the ability to move in 3 dimensions because we have no control over how we move in time. But I think that our mind is able to some how able to exist somewhere in between the 3rd and the 4th dimension, allowing us to see the future at times, we are just not conscious of it. If our minds existed at the say 3.5 dimension, it would have the ability to travel somewhat within the 4th dimension (in essence allowing it to travel through time) it just would not be able to have full control over where in time it was going.

So again, you got the gist of it, i just want to clarify your interpretations of spatial dimensions.

ah, now I see what you're actually saying. well, it still sounds possible. however, from the video you posted, the fifth dimension is bugging me.

according to the vid, it feels like we follow a a straith line in our live, but there are different ways influenced by our choices or actions which leads us through a certain path. thus someone can have a liveline that leads him being poor, but an another liveline may lead him to be rich. depending on his choices and actions in his live, he can be either poor or rich.

now what's bugging me from this, we don't actually have one "lifeline", but multiply with different outcomes. now if your theory is really true, then how come that the visions or "future dreams" we get of our future always will happens? I mean, if you're future truly isn't fixed (that you have one choice and one future), then why don't we get visions or future dreams of our other choices or "lifelines"? but I guess I misunderstand something again...

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • ah, now I see what you're actually saying. well, it still sounds possible. however, from the video you posted, the fifth dimension is bugging me.

according to the vid, it feels like we follow a a straith line in our live, but there are different ways influenced by our choices or actions which leads us through a certain path. thus someone can have a liveline that leads him being poor, but an another liveline may lead him to be rich. depending on his choices and actions in his live, he can be either poor or rich.

now what's bugging me from this, we don't actually have one "lifeline", but multiply with different outcomes. now if your theory is really true, then how come that the visions or "future dreams" we get of our future always will happens? I mean, if you're future truly isn't fixed (that you have one choice and one future), then why don't we get visions or future dreams of our other choices or "lifelines"? but I guess I misunderstand something again...

Because my theory states that mentally we can perceive between the 3rd and the 4th dimensions. And between those dimensions, you have everything form the 3rd dimension and you get partial mobility in the 4th. The 5th dimension is outside of that.

And the 5th dimension (and higher) correlates with the theory that there is an infinite myriad of alternate universes/timelines. based on actions and reactions. Some people believe that we are quantumly "tied" to these other choices (which would be 5th-7th dimensions?), and the others think that alternate timelines are completely seperate from each other. It all really depends on your focal point and what dimension you are functioning at. Either way, it has nothing to do with my theory which states that our minds can percieve between the 3rd and 4th dimensional plane.

So to answer your question, our minds can only bounce around the 4th dimension, and not in a way conscious to us. Thus it exists at like the 3.45 dimension (or smaller) to put a quantity with it.

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Because my theory states that mentally we can perceive between the 3rd and the 4th dimensions. And between those dimensions, you have everything form the 3rd dimension and you get partial mobility in the 4th. The 5th dimension is outside of that.

And the 5th dimension (and higher) correlates with the theory that there is an infinite myriad of alternate universes/timelines. based on actions and reactions. Some people believe that we are quantumly "tied" to these other choices (which would be 5th-7th dimensions?), and the others think that alternate timelines are completely seperate from each other. It all really depends on your focal point and what dimension you are functioning at. Either way, it has nothing to do with my theory which states that our minds can percieve between the 3rd and 4th dimensional plane.

So to answer your question, our minds can only bounce around the 4th dimension, and not in a way conscious to us. Thus it exists at like the 3.45 dimension (or smaller) to put a quantity with it.

ah I see, that clears things up. haven't people actually tried or at least researched how to fully connect with the 4th dimension? I would suspect that they would, since they can confirm the past and even see the future with it...

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • 0_0 wow the whole dimensions thing flipped me out. And the girl besides my dream i never saw her until i went to that same school so yeah anyways...
    About the dimensions. That could be possible but what if we are really able to flow through time. Like someone among us is truly able to do that. So many people go missing like that no remains nothing. I know i know that could be becuase the people where preffesionals but it could be that out of 6 billion people lets say 20-30 do have the power to do so. But really now i think that ore life is set in stone from our birth. Then we follow the path set for us and alter it when we can if we have the power to do so aka what i have done and said. So yeah when you think about it out of 6 billion people say about 100 have true or almost true power over time. Freaky when you think about it no?

Back