• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: PET's revenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'm not very familiar with PET... I open PET, load the rom, and what? No trainers show up.... Help plz....

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • I'm not very familiar with PET... I open PET, load the rom, and what? No trainers show up.... Help plz....
    Err...Are you sure? Did you download the newest version? Are you sure the ROM isn't crashed? What ROM are you using?

Where's the download link?
    PLEASE learn to read. It's on the page before this one. Look for it kthx.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Err...Are you sure? Did you download the newest version? Are you sure the ROM isn't crashed? What ROM are you using?

PLEASE learn to read. It's on the page before this one. Look for it kthx.

I checked all the pages for downloads, and I'm pretty sure I got the latest one. And I'm using a Fire Red ROM.

insectduel

ROM-Hacker, YouTube content creator
    Years
  • I wanna know if PET supports the Japanese version of FireRed. If not,then I need to know what Trainer customary editor that supports Japanese FireRed.

Last edited:

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
    Years
  • I checked all the pages for downloads, and I'm pretty sure I got the latest one. And I'm using a Fire Red ROM.

it said that it supports USA firered roms, so what language are you using? If it is the usa one, maybe your rom is crashed, or you copied it, because when I copy some tools, the copy doesn't work.

Years
  • it said that it supports USA firered roms, so what language are you using? If it is the usa one, maybe your rom is crashed, or you copied it, because when I copy some tools, the copy doesn't work.

It seems that it was an EU ROM, tho I got no idea how to check that. I just downloaded a new one and it worked...

insectduel

Years
  • Wait a darn minute. If PET supports only US FireRed roms, then I have no idea how Game Maykryu team edit Pokemon levels and Pokemon using some kind of Japanese editor I never even heard of.

For me, I wanna edit the rival's Pokemon using Japanese FireRed with the existing Touhoumon rom I'm using to create a stronger team similar to Red's team in Pokemon Gold and Silver. The trainer should be Brendan.

D-Trogh

Dead
    Years
  • Japanese hackers should use PKMN Synthesis anyway..
    But I thought PET supported JPNs ROMs.. oh well..

DE5PA1R

Intermediate Developer
    Years
  • My computer hates Megaupload. Is there another download somewhere? The one I got with EliteMap doesn't work and I'd like to try the new one.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Great tool!
    However when you edit Gym Leaders it always gives them the wrong attacks. I'm using a US Ruby. Am I using it wrong? I've dumped all the sprites and poke pics with RS Ball.

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • W00t! I've always loved pet (exept for the part that you have to make so many backups...)
    And this is for all of you that megaupload dosn't work for.

insectduel

Years
  • I have to admit, this version is much better than the one I used with Elitemap. It loads my FR rom the way it should be.

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
  • Can anyone re-up?

Either I am blind, or I dont see a download link.

-edit- Found it, nevermind =/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back