• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ph34r d4 F41k K4rd R3ku3st Thr34d. R3ku3st h13r!

QFred

Behold...
Years
  • Card

dr.jay: Too strong, make it unbroken and then we can talk!!

Sauber C9: Your Skarmory ex is done, art by Sukhoi Aerotech!

It was quick to make, mostly because I already had the art!

skarmoryex6fr.jpg

Last edited:

Sauber C9

Mr. Anderson...
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2005
    Very nice once again, QFred ;)

I have one more, and it may be a little broken, but I like it that way.

Electrode- 70 HP [L]

Poke-Body: Speed Ball
    As long as Electrode has any energy cards attached to it, Electrode?s retreat cost is 0.

[C] Swift- 40
    This attack?s damage is not effected by weakness, resistance, Poke-Powers, Poke-bodies, trainer cards, or any other effect on the defending Pokemon.

[L][L] Shockwave- 50
    Choose one of your opponent?s benched Pokemon(if any). This attack does 10 damage to it(don?t apply weakness and resistance for benched Pokemon). Then, flip a coin. If heads, the defending Pokemon is now paralyzed.

W- [F]
    R-
    RC- [C]
    (holo)

Thanks

Years
  • awsome

can u make me. a card
    Blennix's Charizard: 120HP/Random Flames and final Flame/W:Rock/R:Gd/RC:3
    Blennix's Tyranitar: 120HP/PWN'd 200
    pic:(i'll send u the pic soon.;)

just make em way! overpowered lol
    laterz
    a

QFred

Behold...
    Years
  • Answers and... card lol

Blennix: OK, I'll use one of my blank for the Charizard and one Dark or Rock for Tyranitar???

dr.jay: The pic ya sent me... doesn't work (the link)!!!

Sauber C9: Your Electrode is done, I made it an Wattson's Electrode! It all the purpose of the set!! *malefic laugh*

wattsonselectrode5ra.jpg

Hope ya like and, I had to make the card that way! :dead:

M4rtyn: Your Alakazam is done!

And, again, I had to make it this way!

martynsalakazam0qk.jpg

Last edited:

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Can you do this?:
    Gulpin (60HP) (G)

(G) Stockpile: Add one "Stockpile" counter to Gulpin. Can hold up to 3 Stockpile counters.

(GG) Spit Up 10x: This attack does 10 damage for each Stockpile counter on Gulpin. Remove all Stockpile counters from Gulpin after using this attack.

(GG) Swallow: Remove 1 damage counter for each Stockpile counter on Gulpin. Remove all Stockpile counters from Gulpin after using this attack.

Weakness: (P)
    Resistance:
    Retreat: (C)

QFred

Behold...
    Years
  • Answer and cards

Eig:
    QFred said:
    Sure, except it in a lil' time!!

Hey, I said a lil' time, didn't I?! It's done! Made it Koga to better fix in my set and sorry about the text over his VS icon! The pic I got in Serebii.net from an episode: Gulpin It Down.

kogasgulpin3ff.jpg

Hope ya like!

Last edited:

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Thanks, it's great! Can you do also this?:
    Magcargo ex - 100 hp - fire type.

Attacks:
    Fire Tackle - 40 damage - 3x fire energy.
    Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokemon is now Burned. If tails, Magcargo ex does 20 itself.

Flame Cannon - 70- damage - 5x fire energy.
    In order to use this attack, remove 3 fire energies from Magcargo ex. If Magcargo ex has less than 60HP, this attack does only 40 damage.

Weakness: water. Resistance: grass (-30), retreat cost: 3x colorless energy.

QFred

Behold...
    Years
  • Answer

Eig: Ok, I'll do that card too!! But you'll have to wait a bit longer unless you have a good pic for it!!!

Also, I'll have to change some wording and stuff, 'cause I think it is a lil' broken!

Expect it [soon]!!!

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Okay ;) I will wait. Btw, i think that there's a good pic for Magcargo in Pokemon General forum...

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    well if you want me to help you find pic for your cards please pm me the pokemon or image you need and ill see what i can do

Last edited:
    Years
  • Here is my request:
    Dark Chimecho 70HP Psychic/Darkness

Pok?-Power: Chime Again
    When Chimecho faints, put it on your bench instead. If your bench is full, choose a Pok?mon and discard it. Your opponent draws 2 prize cards.

[Psychic][Fighting][Darkness] Chime Chop
    Flip 2 coins. If both are heads, this attack does 30 damage to all of your opponent's Pok?mon. If both are tails, this attack does 50 Damage to the defending Pok?mon. If one is heads, This attack does 40 damage to one of your opponent's benched Pok?mon. (Don't apply Resistance for this attack.)
    [Darkness][Normal] Shadow Tackle 30

Pic:
    Background:

QFred

Behold...
    Years
  • Answer and card!

Eig: Your card is ready, Flannery's Magcargo ex! 'Cause Blaine doesn't rock as much as Flannery!!! (And she is hot!!)

Here's your card, sorry about the pic!
    flannerysmagcargoex3if.jpg

Keep requesting!
    Wy Wynaut: Thanks for helping me! Request some, please!

Geno: Ok, I'll do that Dark Chimecho for you, but only when I have the pic. (PS: The Chimecho link doesn't work!)

Keep requesting!

Last edited:

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    QFred said:
    Keep requesting!

Ah, really? So i have another one. Do it when you have time, and i'm not rushing you to work. Ok... It's a Blastoise...

Here's the pic':
    135455INPm_w.jpg

Light Blastoise (90 HP) (Water+Light element)
    Attacks:
    Water Punch (30+ damage) (energy cost: 2x colorless, 1x water)
    If Light Blastoise's HP is lower than 50, this attack does 30 damage plus additional 30 damage.
    Water Blast (100- damage) (energy cost: 4x water)
    If Light Blastoise's HP is full, this attack does only 60 damage. Light Blastoise does 30 damage to itself if it uses this attack when it haves less than 50HP.
    Weakness: electric, grass. Resistance: fire. Retreat cost: 2x colorless.
    Can you do it? And i think Water Blast's wording is broken... So can you fix it if it's broken?

Back