• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ph34r d4 F41k K4rd R3ku3st Thr34d. R3ku3st h13r!

QFred

Behold...
Years
  • Answers! And a card!

Geno: OK, but I still need that Chimecho pic, to complete the card!

Eig:
    QFred said:
    I'm on vacation, I have time for everything!

J'ai finis ton card! (Hope I spelled correctely!!)

Light Blastoise!
    lightblastoise5ym.jpg

Hope ya like, keep requesting, blah, blah, blah!!!

Last edited:

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Well, QFred, i have another request for ya'. It's an another Water Pokemon, and it's from Kanto, like Blastoise... It's... It's... SEAKING!

The pic i got when i was searchin' in Google for images. I found it on a site otsu.cool.ne.jp. Better we give illus. thing to that site, because i do not know who drewn (spelling...) it... Okay, here it is:
    azuma.jpg

Seaking EX - 110 HP - water element

Sea Horn Attack - 30+ damage - 2x colorless
    If the Defending Pokemon is an Fire (here, insert the fire symbol) Pokemon, this attack does 30 damage plus additional 30 damage.

Water-Wave - 50+ damage - 4x water
    Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 50 damage plus additional 20 damage.

WEAKNESS: Electricity, Grass. RESISTANCE: Fire (-30). RETREAT COST: 2x colorless.

So... Can you do it? I will tell you, that also the next card i will request will be an Anorith (if i find a pic...).

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
  • Nice Cards QFred! Can I Have Latios Card? HP 160

Attacks

Type:Colorless Or Light
    PokeBody:Last Hope-If Ultimate Latios Has 30 Or Less HP, Flip A Coin. If Heads, Defending Pokemon Is Now Fainted.
    Timeless Beam 50+
    This Attack Does 50 Damage Plus 10 More Damage Of Each Psychic Energy Attacked To Latios.
    Ultra Descruction 100+
    Remove Energy Cards From Latios. If You Do, This Attack Does 100 Damage Plus 10 More Damage Of Each Energy Card You Removed From Latios.
    Weakness: Dark
    Retreat Cost: 2 Energies
    Resistance:Fire And Steel

Last edited:

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Sorry to burst your bubbles a bit, UL, but i think you must fill also those things out:
    Link to a picture (it's just better to have a pic, QFred does not must look everywhere...), WHY Ultra Destruction & the first attack have a +damage symbol (like in first attack of my Blastoise), Weakness (what your card is weak to), Resistance (what your card resists), Retreat cost (what amount of colorless energies you pay to retreat a card) and the element of the card.

EDIT: Ah, i now see! You edited your post, but i forgot something to tell you... Energy Cost of teh' attacks... For example:
    Tackle - 20 damage - energy cost: 1x colorless energy.

Last edited:

QFred

Behold...
    Years
  • Answer and card!

Ultimate Latios: Do you have a VS icon?? (Original one!)

If not, wrong!!

Read the rules!!!

But request another thing!!

Eig: Are you seeking for Seaking!!!! (Great idea for a possible episode of the Anim? name!) Well, ya found it!

seakingex5yd.jpg

Hope ya like!! *fake smile*
    Keep requesting! *fake smile*

Another thing, I'll make your Anorith Bug or Rock??? Mine or Steven's???

Last edited:

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    It's cool, that Seaking! As soon as i find a pic, i will edit this post and add an request.

EDIT: Sorry, no Anorith. Instead... One of weirdest Pokemons ever: NOSEPASS!!! *applause*

Okay. Here is it:
    Dark Nosepass - 60HP - rock+dark element

The pic i got from Sukhoi Aerotech ^_^
    Nosepass001XP.jpg

Nose 'Peck' - 20 damage - 1x colorless energy

Fall From Sky - 50 damage - 1x colorless energy, 1x flying, 1x rock

If the Defending Pokemon is a Rock or Flying Pokemon, this attack does nothing to that Pokemon, but does 10 damage to each opponent's Benched Pokemon (if he/she has any.).

Super Nose 'Peck' - 50 damage - 2x colorless energy, 1x rock
    Flip a coin. If tails, Dark Nosepass can't use this attack during your next two turns.

WEAKNESS: Ice, Water. RESISTANCE: Colorless (-30), RETREAT COST: 1x colorless.

Can you do that Nosepass?

Last edited:

QFred

Behold...
    Years
  • Eig: OK, I'll do that Nosepass, but I don't have a rock/dark blank, so I'll use the good old fighting ones!

Tommeh Smiff: I won't make it ex!! But still have a Mew!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    Yo QFred!

I like your cards~ Too bad i dont fake Pokemon anymore i fake Magic the Gathering but no matter.

If you want some help I can do some requests for you, I'm not taking over or anything I'm just offering my time and effort to help your thread.
    And I'am no expert at the TCG but I can lend my efforts as an faking expert if you dont mind. Im not saying Im better than you so its my thread now, as I already said Im just lending my help to you, uh, if you want.

Anyway, while your at it, and I need to find the faking material since I formatted my computer a few months ago (heh).

If its trouble for you dont do it.
    Crystal Dragon (Its not a pokemon) / 80 HP / Water
    Illus. Amy Brown
    Use This Picture
    [[Water]][[Water]] Freeze / 30
    [[Water]][[Water]][[Colorless]] Heavenly Meteor / 30
    Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pok?mon is now Paralyzed. If your opponent has any other Pok?mon with the same name, they are also Paralyzed. (Reword if you have to)
    Weakness Fire
    Resistance Water
    Retreat x2
    Card Number/Card Total PROMO/PROMO
    Rarity None
    Card Number Anything, you can even write QFRED if you want..

Thanks

Tommeh Smiff

Lazy Lounge Lizard
    Years
  • Have you finished Mew because it says so on your requests list, if you have what is the link, if not then I'm sorry!

Back