• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Phantoms and Specters: Ghost-Type fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
  • i prefer being really fats. LOL. I ear I might forget sooner or later.

sableye is... really creepy in that pic. imagine encountering him in the dark mines!

somehow the typos in that first sentence were kindof cute. XD;
    and yes. that's why i love sableye. he's a bit like the cheshire cat with that smile of his.

imagine you're a miner in a faintly lit cave, and suddenly see a sparkle in a dark corner.. could it be a a diamond?
    then you walk up there and see three big gems! two bluish ones and one red.. but right when you get there.. sableye opens its mouth to reveal a white smile with razor-sharp teeth..
    kyaa! i love ghost stories. somehow i'm horrible with horror movies though. if it involves supernatural stuff.. BRR.

@hiinotama LOL yeah that's a gengar.
    it would look like a fat umbreon if you painted rings on it \(O-O)/
    or a fat pikachu painted black ouo
    oh and drifloon is super cute for a ghost type :D

here's another picture i would like to share (:
    look at drifloon owo the innocent little thing :3

Spoiler:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ and here's a banner
    the haunter's unusually cute == its from the pokemon adventures manga.
    next time i'll make something a little creepier for the fun of it :P

Spoiler:

i know! i seriously thought it was a really fat umbreon at first. i really couldn't put my finger on it.. cause of its stance.. i dunno. XD;
    and yup, drifloon is really cute! and he just gives off a really relaxed and carefree vibe. that's why i like it so much, too.
    honestly though. every time i see shuppet in a picture with other pokémon next to it, i'm amazed at how small it is. i know it's supposed to be, but i still imagined it bigger from its battle sprite in Sapphire..

pokemon adventures is great! i think that haunter looks really cute inside its ball like that. c:

yay we're so active! great cure for boredom. XD;

Years
  • can i change the subjet with a question that just came to mind after reading what i've missed tus far
    What ghost type pokemon scares you the most?
    for me its the litwick family, i know their just candles and lanterns, but the fact that they open the door to the underworld and drag your soul into it gives me the creeps the episode were in ash and friends ran into them freaked me out real bad heh heh heh ^^||

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
  • really? i stopped watching the pokémon anime since the beginning of the DPPt-arc, so i really wouldn't know. i'll look up that episode then, i should increase my love for the Litwick-line anyway. To me, candles and chandeliers (that's what they're called in english, right?) as ghosts just aren't as good.. though i do think Litwick is cute. XD;

SCARIEST GHOSTtype?
    honestly to me, i think the scariest one would be either Haunter or Dusclops. or maybe Banette. in my head i justnow worked out the way they would scare me, and i think those would do an excellent job!
    i'm gonna take a look at that Litwick-episode of the anime to see if it really is that scary though. maybe they'll make the list!

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
    Years
  • What ghost type pokemon scares you the most?

frankly speaking, dusknoir really scares me.
    especially after playing pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of darkness
    i witnessed it being so evil towards my partner and i \(O-O)/

its animated sprite is a joke though ouo
    its kind of inappropriate to say this but it really looks like its groping something.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • and its eyes are going from side to side.

Dusknoir in OMD scares me really. especially the sableyes, and the chapter where he betrayed grovyle.

ikaroschase

Years
  • poor grovyle ;A;
    YES THE SABLEYES.
    they are so creepy with their laughter and all ;A;

IF IT CREEPS UP ON ME IN MY ROOM LIKE THIS LATE AT NIGHT I WILL SCREAM SO LOUD THAT PEOPLE LIVING 20 BLOCKS AWAY WILL WAKE UP.

Years
  • IIRC we had this kind of topic before. but anyway, APPROVED! But PM me first again before starting a topic, kay?
    sorry i didnt know i'm pretty much new to all this but i will get used to it i promise ^^

really? i stopped watching the pokémon anime since the beginning of the DPPt-arc, so i really wouldn't know. i'll look up that episode then, i should increase my love for the Litwick-line anyway. To me, candles and chandeliers (that's what they're called in english, right?) as ghosts just aren't as good.. though i do think Litwick is cute. XD;

SCARIEST GHOSTtype?
    honestly to me, i think the scariest one would be either Haunter or Dusclops. or maybe Banette. in my head i justnow worked out the way they would scare me, and i think those would do an excellent job!
    i'm gonna take a look at that Litwick-episode of the anime to see if it really is that scary though. maybe they'll make the list!
    you realy should Cieln's screaming and running away, witch was the only thing i remember right now, that was funny to me.

poor grovyle ;A;
    YES THE SABLEYES.

IF IT CREEPS UP ON ME IN MY ROOM LIKE THIS LATE AT NIGHT I WILL SCREAM SO LOUD THAT PEOPLE LIVING 20 BLOCKS AWAY WILL WAKE UP.

lol it would creep me out as well and yes it looks like dusknoir looks like its groping something XD lol

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
  • poor grovyle ;A;
    YES THE SABLEYES.

That picture is creepy given the right setting! Alone at night, thinking deep thoughts, then suddenly two lights are running erratic around you room. next thing you know, a Sableye is staring at you, like this one.

WARNING! THIS IS A SHOCKER SITE! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

SHOCKING PICTURE OF A SCARY GIRL!

Years
  • That picture is creepy given the right setting! Alone at night, thinking deep thoughts, then suddenly two lights are running erratic around you room. next thing you know, a Sableye is staring at you, like this one.

WARNING! THIS IS A SHOCKER SITE! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

SHOCKING PICTURE OF A SCARY GIRL!
    warning taken i just looked up a question about that site before i even thought about clicking it i'v learned my lession when i was blonde enough to do this maze game a friend told me about turned out to be a 'scary maze' and i freked out big time...........-_-

miltankRancher

Years
  • That is just fine. Anyway, I think this will summarize what I think we had before.

Haunter.
    Haunter.
    Haunter.
    Banette.

ikaroschase

Years
  • aww but i think haunter is so cute ouo
    i mean like look at the club banner :DDD it's so cute i could melt owo
    or maybe i'm just weird \(O-O)/

miltankRancher

Years
  • And dead dolls that come back to life to haunt the child that diswoned it is creepier!

i think we all need a new topic! :)

Which of the ghost types do you find to be the most fun to use? :)

Mine would be Gengar. he is too mischievous, and can actually run several sets. It is always a surprise when it comes to Gengar!

I have added a userbar! feel free to use it!

Last edited:

ikaroschase

Years
  • new userbar! :DDDDD it features shuppet and banette due to the discussion earlier on [:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back