• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pichu (Ilex Forest, Notched-Ear) Thread

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Itll proably be a unique event pichu, but I dont think you can catch it. The game activates the event with the Pikachu colored Pichu, so Notch Eared is probably just a wild.

I feel as though this sentence wasn't completed, do you think you can collaborate elaborate on it just a bit more?

Last edited:

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    I feel as though this sentence wasn't completed, do you think you can collaborate on it just a bit more?
    I believe you meant to say ELABORATE not collaborate.

The event with Notch Eared is turned on by the movie Shiny Pichu. in ur party (seemingly as the walker based on the picture), so I think Notch Eared isnt catchable, but maybe helps in another way like catching Celebi at the shrine.

yaminokame

やみのかめ
    Years
    Seeing as Bulbapedia released information on the Notch Eared Pichu having a special liking to a certain berry in the 12th movie, it wouldn't surprise me if the in-game event for it allows you obtain its favorite berry as well. That'll just have to wait for more news to release that I would believe.

I never thought of that before, that is actually a really good idea. The only problem is that the Grepa Berry as far as I know isn't that hard to get :( I hope that it does actually give you something worth while after all of this hype they put up about it XD

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Honestly, I think I'd have to contradict that idea. The reason being is because for one, you get the Pikachu-Colored Pichu in DPPt from an event held because of the 12th movie. When you trade over the Pikachu-Colored Pichu to HGSS, and have it on your roster, you'll lead it to Ilex Forest I believe where you encounter the Notch Eared Pichu. I doubt having a battle with it and not being able to catch it will be the way it happens.

As for the Celebi, some have thought that, but then again I don't know how it'll really have much to do with Celebi. The reason being is because Celebi before was dealt with the GS Ball and for them to change it to do something with the Notch Eared Pichu will be kind of strange in my opinion. Though, it's still a bit early to conclude any of this, we'll just have to let time go by to see what it is all really for.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Everything with only a few pictures can make you think, but right now not everything is too clear on how it'll work out.

Back