• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pichu (Ilex Forest, Notched-Ear) Thread

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    The Pichu event again? I guess they showed it again because of the 12 movie nearing closer in Japan.

auhhh... wrong thread? Am I going crazy or does this belong in pokemon manga threads?

No, this does not belong in the manga thread because it does have information on the new GSDS games.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Hopefully they will reveal more, something new too.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Yes, and with this, I doubt the Pichus have anything to do with celebi like some have thought it to be.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Arceus, perhaps, seeing as the new are in the same movie coming out.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I'm not exactly sur ehow Pichu will play out in the movie, as I'm not exactly sure how the US/Europe's/Australia/Canada, and other countries event will play out for the Pichu either.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I think going to the movie is steering a little bit away from the main topic of the thread.

Though, with the Pichu event, I woner if it'll be able to go over into DPPt, seeing as DPPt never had it before.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I was thinking the samething as well. Unless DPPt has coding for it, that we don't know about. Though, I find that unlikely.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    THey simply revealed a review on the Pichu event as they did not do it before in the show, but in the CoroCoro scans. I would guess their next set of brand new information might come next month.

Back