• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
I was wondering if anybody has a picture/pictures of Misty in the episode "The Misty Mermaid" in Season One. I was looking up the episode, and some websites say it is episode 58-59, and some say 61, so it is somewhere in between there. Anyone who can do this for me, I will greatly appreciate it.

EDIT) Nevermind, I found tons of pictures right Here!

Last edited:

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
Years
Jeikobu said:
Hey Unown, could I get that picture from your sig without the writing?
Sure no problem, I've attached it with this post.

Misty Lover17 said:
I wonder, when will the rest of my requests will be done. It's been a little while.
I'm expecting my discs back from my friend this Friday/Saturday, sorry for the delay.

totodile said:
Can I request pics of Flannery?
I can make some but I've borrowed the discs out where the episodes are on to a friend of mine. I'm expecting it back this Friday/Saturday.

ujjwalpokemon said:
I want a pic of squirtle usin bubble!(if possible animated) Does anybody have it?
The time I could remember seeing Squirtle using bubble was during the opening of the first movie. I've attached that to this post.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
Can someone please get a semi-large picture of Cacnea hugging James? My internet is messing up so I can't go on IRC to download an episode from #free_pokemon and get one myself.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
Years
@Misty_lover17
Ok, I've got my discs back. Here are the pics:
Misty-01
Misty-02
Misty-03
Misty-04
Misty-05
Misty-06

totodile said:
Can I request pics of Flannery?
I've uploaded the pictures you've requested. You can find them here.

Shadow said:
Can someone please get a semi-large picture of Cacnea hugging James? My internet is messing up so I can't go on IRC to download an episode from #free_pokemon and get one myself.
I've made only one screenshot of that, since all the canea hugging James scenes are the same. The picture is located here

Kitty17794

disney devoted. disney owned.
Years
Anyone have a picture of James surfing during the motto? I dont know the ep name, but i think its the one with all the Magikarp and the funny professor in the Orange Islands eps.

Kitty17794

Years
Lookin for pictures of James from "Stun Spore Detour"

Anyone have some? He was so cute in that ep XD

Kitty17794

Years
Thanks so much! I'm looking for a pic from that same ep, of James flicking his hair back. Got one of that?

Kitty17794

Years
WHEEEEEEEE! Thanks *huggle*

I know I'm requesting alot x.x;;
but anyone got pics from "Address Unknown?"

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Unown_ said:
@Misty_lover17
Ok, I've got my discs back. Here are the pics:
Misty-01
Misty-02
Misty-03
Misty-04
Misty-05
Misty-06

Thanks! I got some more requests.........

Mantine Overboard!: The part where she first appears in her wetsuit,posing. I would like a full body shot of it, like those three May pictures that was posted earlier in the thread[ the one with her in a swimsuit and the two from her first contest].

The Song of Jigglypuff: The part where Jigglypuff first sings it's song; when they show Misty sleeping sitting up.

The Little Big Horn: The part where they are resting at the police station; when they are talking about the baby Stantler and when they are sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back