• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
Years
Splat said:
Does anyone have any good pics of Joshua?

Birch's assistant?

o_o
Yes, I have some. There're uploaded to http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040717/1/
Hikaru's Twin said:
Got a small request: Can anyone find any pics of the pokemon radio DJ Mary? Preferrably full body images, but if that isn't possible, others will do... ^^
I've just found one full body image. There are others, but they aren't full body. Anyway, you can find them here: http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040717/2/

Misty Lover17 said:
Thanks! I got some more requests.........

Mantine Overboard!: The part where she first appears in her wetsuit,posing. I would like a full body shot of it, like those three May pictures that was posted earlier in the thread[ the one with her in a swimsuit and the two from her first contest].

The Song of Jigglypuff: The part where Jigglypuff first sings it's song; when they show Misty sleeping sitting up.

The Little Big Horn: The part where they are resting at the police station; when they are talking about the baby Stantler and when they are sleeping.
The "Mantine Overboard" request is no problem it is attach with this post below, but (with an exception of a few episodes) I don't have any epsiodes that went before the Master Quest. So I can't help you with the other request...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 2, 2007
Hi, does anyone know where I can find the picture of Ash, his mom, and the Hale family from the third movie?

~Roxy~

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
Years
totodile said:
I cant see those pics.
Hmm, there seems to be a problem with the attachment system (again). Oh well, I've transferred the pictures to this place.

Roxy Parkington said:
Hi, does anyone know where I can find the picture of Ash, his mom, and the Hale family from the third movie?

~Roxy~
Yes, I've got one. Here it is:
3mv-group.jpg

FireFox

Dialga Fangirl
Years
  • Age 37
  • UK
  • Seen Feb 24, 2018
Could someone send me some cute pics of May? My boyfriend is a HUGE May fan! Also, could at least one of the images be Avatar size please?

Thanks in advance.

FireFox

Dialga Fangirl
Years
  • Age 37
  • UK
  • Seen Feb 24, 2018
wow! lots of images! I'll show them to him and I'll PM you with the ones he wants for an avatar.

Thanks loads, he'll love these :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back