• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bastiko Pradhana

claims not to be Pikachu
Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I'm looking for a picture of Ash Ketchum in his new Advanced Generation outfit, but I'm looking for shots where he is "happy" or "excited" - Pikachu is optional, but I'd prefer it to be Ash alone. Also, I'd like the shots to be high resolution (since these shots are going to be enlarged) if at all available or possible. It'd be helpful to my work.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • I have tons of Ash pics.

AG32_143.jpg

newimagesachaltdt1.jpg

nohat2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v166/whatahotash/OMGcute.jpg

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • TRACEY said:
    Do someone have a picture of Dario
    I've got only one picture. It is attached with this post.
    LusterKnight said:
    I was wondering if anyone has a pic of Drew,the guy with the roselia?
    I made some screenshots they can be found here.
    Bastiko Pradhana said:
    I'm looking for a picture of Ash Ketchum in his new Advanced Generation outfit, but I'm looking for shots where he is "happy" or "excited" - Pikachu is optional, but I'd prefer it to be Ash alone. Also, I'd like the shots to be high resolution (since these shots are going to be enlarged) if at all available or possible. It'd be helpful to my work.
    I hope these pics meets your requirements. (the last pic is 1040x1265 I hope that's high enough ;))

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I know I keep asking for team rocket pictures, because Im about to start a club, and I wan't to use loads in the club, so Again please could I have some jessie and james pictures with them together please! It is a jessie and james love club!

Years
  • can anybody get me a picture of all the pickachu running around gennerator making electricy for nurse Joy, when teamRocket shut the power down at the center.
    i believe its in the 2ed or 3rd episode please?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back