• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

gilbertman

Where am I?
Years
  • Crystal Clair said:
    BTW, the hat person from Showdown at Dark City, is it a or a boy, could you provide even a small picture of them? OH never mind, I know who you're talking about
    btw, do you byanychance need excellent huge pics of Cassandra from the Problem with Paras, or anything else from Kanto besides Stella? I found my sister's harddrive ^_~
    Edit: I got the pics except I gotta finish the Espeon request. And believe it or not I even added in Cassandra as a bonus since coming across high-quality pictures of her randomly on the internet is nearly impossible and I dont even know if Unown has the 1st season.
    I did an attachment because I dont know how Unown uploads the folders. I am going to have to delete them soon so get them while they're still available.

alright thank you so much! :D i is happy!

and thank you _unown for the pics!

Last edited:

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • ShinyEspeon said:
    Hello everyone!!!I search pictures of Mandy with Indigo League,Dewgong and Horsea(they are ones of my favourite pokemons).Maybe you can help me??;)
    I think I can arange some pictures of Horsea, but I'm affraid I don't have any pictures of the other ones.

AshFan said:
    Hey! If someone could help me with pics of Ash from The Breeding Center Secret, that'll be great!
    Sorry, but I don't have that episode. I only got a few episodes of the Indigo League.

Jeremy said:
    Thankie, Unown, sweetie! X3
    Hmm, now I just need some pictures of Lance, DJ Mary, Feralagator, and Oddish. ^^;
    I can make some screencaps of Lance, but the episodes are on a other computer.

Dark Weezing said:
    Thanks, I meant 640 x 480. I don't normally do icons or dimensions, so I need to memorize those numbers. Thanks for doing both anyway. Hee.

Next up! I need some of Homura/Harlan/Tabitha. Of him grinning madly, staring at the left of the screen as he commands his Mightyena in "Three Team Scheme" to attack Izumi/Isabel/Shelly's Pokemon. One 640 x 480 and 1024 x 768.

And one of him and his Grunts and their Mightyena looking at the screen in "Spheal of Approval". The line he used is "Anyone who gets in our way will be eliminated." That shot as he says "eliminated." Same, 640 x 480 and 1024 x 768.

Also need that long pan shot of him and the Magma grunts getting ready to unleash their Pokemon in "Fight for the Meteorite!". 640 x 480 and 1024 x 768. Same with the long across pan of Izumi and the Aqua grunts getting ready to unleash their Pokemon. 640 x 480 and 1024 x 768.

And lastly as reiterated, still need from the sixth movie short "Gotta Dance", a shot of Cacnea with the fruit basket setup on its crown. 640 x 480.

Thanks ever so.
    I do have the episodes, but they're on an other computer. I guess I forgot to tell you in my previous post that I don't have the movie short "Gotta Dance".

Request that are done:
    Legendary Rayquaza: Brad (I only got a 320 x 240 size though)
    SRW_Fanatico: some Ash pictures
    Articuno Power: Maizy, Rayquaza and Aerodactyl (I don't have the other episodes)
    RaikouSpecialLover: Clair, Jasmine, Whitney (I only have "Beauty is Skin Deep" to help you with. The discs that I burned the episodes on are useless for some reason and I only managed to get my hands on this ep. That's why the quality is higher than the earlier caps I made from Clair.)
    Crystal Clair and/or gilbertman: Bailey
    Someone who asked for Clair pics: (Is the same as RaikouSpecialLover request but this zip only contains the Clair pics) https://s52.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=07RRMJ1FZ1P8220KF5WLXMRXWB

Edit: Fixed a link that was pointing to the wrong file

Last edited:

pikachu2460

CHHAAAA
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2007
    anyone have a really large picture of rayquaza?

also does anyone know how to get pics from a DVD?

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • pikachu2460 said:
    anyone have a really large picture of rayquaza?

also does anyone know how to get pics from a DVD?
    I've posted a link with pictures for Articuno Power (https://s29.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1256QHQV7PHPO1QW995DMF5BA3) There are Rayquaza pictures included in it. Are they large enough?

There are several ways to make screencaps from a DVD movie, depending on the software you use.

Windows Media Player 8 and above
    As far as I know Windows Media Player 8 and above has the ability to play DVD's. If your computer is running Windows XP you should have at least version 8. To make screencaps, play the DVD movie with Windows Media Player and pause at the part where you want to make a screencap of. Press CTRL + I (which means keeping the button "CTRL" pressed while pressing "I") a save as dialog will popup asking where you want to save the screencap.

WinDVD
    I never used this program so I can't really tell what you must do to make screencaps with WinDVD. All I know is that it can make screencaps.

Media Player Classic
    Media Player Classic has an option of making screencaps by clicking "File" -> "Save image".

VirtualDub
    Click "Video" -> "Copy source frame to clipboard" and the screen will be copied to the clipboard. I use this program to make screencaps from DivX and XVid files. I've heard that it is possible to use this program to view DVD's, but I never tested it.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Ooh! Thanks for the pics, Unown.
    If you dont mind, could you try to keep the Bailey and the Clair links working because I dont have a cd to get them onto and this is my aunt's computer and I dont know how she feels about having Pokemon anime pictures on her computer (honestly I dont wanna find out)

Hakuryuu

Uke Yutaka
    Years
  • could i request some pictures of misty dressed as a mermaid from one of those hosos? i cant remember which one it was
    i would also like to request some pictures of gary with his umbreon if anyone has them
    thanks

pikachu2460

CHHAAAA
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2007
    Unown_ said:
    I've posted a link with pictures for Articuno Power (https://s29.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1256QHQV7PHPO1QW995DMF5BA3) There are Rayquaza pictures included in it. Are they large enough?

There are several ways to make screencaps from a DVD movie, depending on the software you use.

Windows Media Player 8 and above
    As far as I know Windows Media Player 8 and above has the ability to play DVD's. If your computer is running Windows XP you should have at least version 8. To make screencaps, play the DVD movie with Windows Media Player and pause at the part where you want to make a screencap of. Press CTRL + I (which means keeping the button "CTRL" pressed while pressing "I") a save as dialog will popup asking where you want to save the screencap.

WinDVD
    I never used this program so I can't really tell what you must do to make screencaps with WinDVD. All I know is that it can make screencaps.

Media Player Classic
    Media Player Classic has an option of making screencaps by clicking "File" -> "Save image".

VirtualDub
    Click "Video" -> "Copy source frame to clipboard" and the screen will be copied to the clipboard. I use this program to make screencaps from DivX and XVid files. I've heard that it is possible to use this program to view DVD's, but I never tested it.

WOWOW!! nice pics there! XD
    have any like that for Max?

ShinyEspeon

Lookin' for Light of Hope
    Years
  • Hi everyone!!!Maybe someone has got these pictures??:
    Erika and perfume shop girls
    Trinity with Whirlpool cup
    and Macey (Ash's rival in Johto League)
    thank you and bye;)

pikachu2460

CHHAAAA
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2007
    google is a great search engine but it SUCKS when it comes to pics...at least for the ones i want

whats pokeshipping?

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
  • what is pokeshipping? im guessing your new.................

thank you unown for the Bailey and Clair pics! :)

my always expanding list:
    -DJ Mary
    -Chigusa from "2 hits and a miss"
    -Romeo and Juliet from "Love at First flight"
    -Alisa from "I feel Skitty"
    -Gai or Guy or whatever his name si from "Exploud and Clear"
    -Drake the Hoenn Elite 4 member from "Vanity Affair"
    -the with the yellow vest from the new Dragonair epi

ohh unown you got excellent Bailey pics, do you have any more good quality epis like that from Johto? cuz if ya do, i may have some new requests

thanks again for all your help, its most appreciated!

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Alright to make a template for some cards I would like:

-Gospel from Megaman NT warrior (That dog that is big and black)
    -Winona from pokemon when she is riding Skarmory.
    -Wallace from Pokemon please.
    -And Ruby and sapphire from pokemon special(In color please)

Thank you and PM me the PIcs instead of posting them please.TY

pikachu2460

CHHAAAA
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2007
    gilbertman said:
    what is pokeshipping? im guessing your new.................

thank you unown for the Bailey and Clair pics! :)

my always expanding list:
    -DJ Mary
    -Chigusa from "2 hits and a miss"
    -Romeo and Juliet from "Love at First flight"
    -Alisa from "I feel Skitty"
    -Gai or Guy or whatever his name si from "Exploud and Clear"
    -Drake the Hoenn Elite 4 member from "Vanity Affair"
    -the with the yellow vest from the new Dragonair epi

ohh unown you got excellent Bailey pics, do you have any more good quality epis like that from Johto? cuz if ya do, i may have some new requests

thanks again for all your help, its most appreciated!

i am new :P thankyou very much, new to modern day terminology

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • can someone help me find pics of when ash ect is in Fortree city...i mainly want houses ect but also a few with ash and the gang in thankz in advance!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back