• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of You ~~ DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Erik, dude..you showed me your picture like 3 times in various MSN conversations we had..y'know, that one where you are kicking that one dude like..in the face? I never actually bothered looking because I always thought it would end up leading somewhere gay, but now I finally did, and he's the reaction you probably expected from me:

"Tch, loser. Dude, I could totally kick your ass."

XD j/k, awesome Pics.

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
  • Romance Hero, you're very cute.
    Fersure.
    <3
    Really? xD Sankyu!

I agree with you! Erik is adorable =P
    NoooooO~ Nicole, Adorable is a kiddy word ._. you make me sound like jailbait >.>

Erik, dude..you showed me your picture like 3 times in various MSN conversations we had..y'know, that one where you are kicking that one dude like..in the face? I never actually bothered looking because I always thought it would end up leading somewhere gay, but now I finally did, and he's the reaction you probably expected from me:

"Tch, loser. Dude, I could totally kick your ass."

XD j/k, awesome Pics.

...I'm finding you one day, and throwing you across the room. >:]

@Short Bus Mafia: Hm, I'm guessing you're a rocker chick(sort of) xD I <3 Rocker Chicks, maybe because I'm a Rocker... Dude? :/ O well. You got some really nice lips, they're awesome. Lip rings FTW~

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    ...I'm finding you one day, and throwing you across the room. >:]

..Despite the fact that you might have actually like..taken fighting up for so many years, and that you can probably out run me due to me being..athletically retarded, I could totally crush you under all my mass T_T

..and I love how the only think you're able to comment people on is their lips x)

..You were so eager to show me that pic; don't try to deny it <_<

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
  • ..Despite the fact that you might have actually like..taken fighting up for so many years, and that you can probably out run me due to me being..athletically retarded, I could totally crush you under all my mass T_T

..and I love how the only think you're able to comment people on is their lips x)

..You were so eager to show me that pic; don't try to deny it <_<

one of my uppercuts can hit you and Erik like "it ain't no-thang!".
    no need to whoop butts because...well... I don't want to... stain my shoes.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    @Cloud_Boy:Those are some really cool pictures but I have to ask you something.
    O: I.....is...is that a grenade launcher?

Cloud_boy

FML
    Years
  • @Cloud_Boy:Those are some really cool pictures but I have to ask you something.
    O: I.....is...is that a grenade launcher?

It is a Milkor MGL, a 40mm, multi-shot granade launcher.

This picture was from six month ago, during my first (Extremely short) tour in Iraq. It was awsome. In fact, if you go to wikipedia and type in Milkor MGL, you will see a little mod I did to the page.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    It is a Milkor MGL, a 40mm, multi-shot granade launcher.

This picture was from six month ago, during my first (Extremely short) tour in Iraq. It was awsome. In fact, if you go to wikipedia and type in Milkor MGL, you will see a little mod I did to the page.

That is so awesome, it must be a fun gun to shoot.

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
  • @Zach805: Damn, it looks like you weight train more than I do. lol, nice. ><

@AnimeDDR110: Dude, that is awesome. I thought it was like, relationship, and you were a bit older... then I saw your age. xD Very cool, nonetheless!

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Thanks for the compliment, but I haven't lifted in years. God, I wish I could get motivated to start again.

Actually yeah dude, you look..kick-ass. Especially since the resolution of your last pics kinda..sucked, and I had no idea what you actually looked like up until just now XD

..I could totally motivate you..Kinda like my dad used to when I was younger, and played sports:

YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT SON! KICK HIS ASS, OR I'LL HAVE TO KICK YOURS LATER ON TONIGHT WHEN WE GET HOME! WORK HARDER, OR YOU'RE NOT GETTING FED" o_O

...Did that help at all? XD

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • @Sorano-mod: ... 0_o ..........omg. I hope that was photoshopped, cuz..... jeez... THAT IS FREAKY! xD I'm' likin it though. I love all B&W pics. ;]

...uh, what is? XD The eye? Or just me in general? It's clearly a photoshopped picture. :x Not much was done to it, though. It was just made so my eye would be blue and the rest of me is B&W.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back