• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of You ~~ DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
Years
  • Omg Xairmo, where have you been me missing you T_T but we have both declared him hawt 8D

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I don't post pics to attention whore -_-;

You guys know I already love you <3

mustang, your username makes me think you're a guy. Apparently you're a very good looking girl. lmao.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • I don't post pics to attention whore -_-;

mustang, your username makes me think you're a guy. Apparently you're a very good looking girl. lmao.
    wait you dont post pics to be an attention whore to get whores attention?

I feel so special and loved lurved =D

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    ...Uhm.

I know I look young, but honestly, not that young. I'm turning 17 in two weeks...
    Well. Um. I just shot myself in the foot. I do think you're very pretty though. That won't change that you'll hate me for all eternity. Lol.
    I don't post pics to attention whore -_-;

Haha, nah. I'm the dude in there(No matter how much you may wish I wasn't)

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    PunkerThanThou, you are very pretty and your hair is amazing. And you are almost 17? You look like you could be 14 or 15 to me (compliment)

PunkerThanThou

way too punx for giraffes.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 31, 2008
    LMAOOO OMG THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH.

I guess the secret's out. No need to call me Punker...Eli will do, I suppose. :p
    My guitars suck, they only look cool. My acoustic is hot, however, it's an Alvarez.

Yes, my fashion exceeds normal limitations. I'm kind of obsessed with strange articles of clothing, whether that is bad or good...I do not know. LOLLL

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back