• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikachu or Riachu?

Pikachu or RiaCHU

• Pikachu

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • Riachu

Votes: 27 52.9%

• Total voters

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Well I'm pretty zure Pikachu iz more popular but I perzonaly like Raichu more. Pikachu'z cute, but Raichu iz both cute and ztrong^_-

kInGdRa_rUlEs

~chronicle_loser~
    Years
    why's this in trivia and games? this should probably be in pokemon general. I like raichu because well yeah he has the power, but pikachu's probably more popular. Oh and you spelled raichu wrong in the poll.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    hmm...this should go in either Pokemon General or Mixed Voting Polls, ill get an S-Mod to move it for ya =D

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    wha? im not being mean, i know your new, i was just saying ill get someone to move it...its not a bad thing ya know :)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    Pikachu is more popular obviously, I mean, virtually everything to do with pokemon is wallpapered in pikachu.
    I prefer raichu, he is one of my favourite pokemon.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Raichu's stats are all around better, though without Surf neither is really useable... ._.; It's a shame.

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
    Kairi said:
    Raichu's stats are all around better, though without Surf neither is really useable... ._.; It's a shame.

ive always perfered raichu more than the never forgetable main yellow mouse pokemon(<-pikachu).pika and rai cant learn surf in fr and lg? was that just a yellow version special since pikachu was the main poke in the game. can they still learn it through gameshark?

Back