• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikachu or Riachu?

Pikachu or RiaCHU

• Pikachu

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • Riachu

Votes: 27 52.9%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Age 37
    • home
    • Seen Jun 24, 2004
    I had a Riachu for a LOOONG time. They rock. Especialy moves like spark. Thunder also seems more acurate with Riachus

perthskies

Nostalgic
    Years
    I'll have to vote on Pikachu for this one... it was the first Pokemon I simply adored and yes, I was always saying "Pika, Pikachu!" to my brother when I was younger... sometimes he'd do that same... how embarassing.... o_O

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    I think Pikachu is better. I like Raichu and all but Pikachu is just better. It was the first Pokemon I knew. Pikachu is still one of my favorites and I think it's very cute.

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    i know riachus 10000 times strong (exaggerated, i know) yet publictity wise would have t go to pikachu, he gets all the attention in the TV show and hes just so affiliated with ash, the main character.

Aj1

Virgin Killer
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 25, 2005
    raichu is stronger but with the help of pikachu..

the pikachu must learn the electric attack so after raichu can use them when that pikachu evolves..

but raichu can use physical attacks like mega punch and mega kick for that gives it and advantage....

so i choose raichu

Pikaki

Wannabe preator... *Sigh*
    Years
    I say Pikachu.
    My own kind,Pikachu,is best!
    I don't agree,Pikaki and Maria.I say Raichu.
    PS:My real name is Maria.Pikaki is really a boy,but why my profile says I'm a female because my characters aren't.

icer

Clouded Leopard
    Years
    I think Pikachu is more popular due to marketing campaigns and subsequent pika-saturation
    But I love Raichu the best. I like Pikachu, but after he learns all his moves it's definitely thunderstone time.... Raichu is cuter too.

Lanceiscool

Not crazy, just unwell...
    Years
    Raichu....He wasn't in Pokemon Channel, which I pluncked down 30 BUCKS for... :king:

On the bright side, EITHER of them would be a better Governor of California than ANYONE in the recall election... :laugh: or, for that matter, a better president than ol' Dubya.... :laugh: :laugh:

Back