• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikachu or Riachu?

Pikachu or RiaCHU

• Pikachu

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • Riachu

Votes: 27 52.9%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Well if your saying who do you like better, I'd pick Raichu but it's "which one is more popular?". It'll definately be Pikachu. After watching it in all the episodes it became famous and stuff and besides many people know Pikachu but doesn't know Raichu. That's probaly why it became so popular.

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    Raichu has always been my #1 favorite. Ever since I first saw it on Electric Shock Showdown. Surfing Raichu kicks butt :bandit:

Years
    Oh comon, you know that Pikachu rules the Pok?mon series!

I'd choose Pikachu not only for it's cuteness, coolness, and the other contest factors (it fits in with all of those catergories!) but for it's ability to learn moves! Raichu can't learn anything! Oh well... Also Pikachu can be equipped with the Light Ball, which doubles Pikachu's Sp. Atk, which can far exceed Raichu's!

F.Y.I. Through Pok?mon Stadium, ANY Pikachu (except rentals) can learn Surf. Only thing is, Pikachu from the Pikachu Edition would have a bonus mini game similar to Excitebike.(ah, the good old days!) Surf is a VERY useful move!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Pikachu's other stats can't compare to Raichu's. =\ And Raichu can have any move Pikachu or Pichu can, just by waiting to evolve it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Popularity:Pikachu
    Coolest:Pikachu
    I Like Pikachu Because He Wsa My First Pokemon

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    dqle said:
    Oh comon, you know that Pikachu rules the Pok?mon series!

I'd choose Pikachu not only for it's cuteness, coolness, and the other contest factors (it fits in with all of those catergories!) but for it's ability to learn moves! Raichu can't learn anything! Oh well... Also Pikachu can be equipped with the Light Ball, which doubles Pikachu's Sp. Atk, which can far exceed Raichu's!

F.Y.I. Through Pok?mon Stadium, ANY Pikachu (except rentals) can learn Surf. Only thing is, Pikachu from the Pikachu Edition would have a bonus mini game similar to Excitebike.(ah, the good old days!) Surf is a VERY useful move!

Raichu can have Surf that way too. And its attack and speed is way higher. I got 2 words for Pikachu. Double Edge! :P

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Of course Pichu is much cuter than either of them, and would dominated if it was on the poll. *Pichu obsessed fan*
    ^_^;

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
    Kairi said:
    Of course Pichu is much cuter than either of them, and would dominated if it was on the poll. *Pichu obsessed fan*
    ^_^;

u cant be wrong there, pichu would take over the poll, but ill still vote for raichu.(the "vote" thing is starting to sound like a presidention election :laugh: ).

The Pokemaster

General Grievous = badass
    Years
    neither, Pikachus is an over-hyped pokemon that is no-where near as strong as shows and movies make it out to be, and is actually, quite useless without all the super powering (giving it the ability to learn Iron tail AND stupid surf, whos idiot idea was THAT?) that nintendo decide to give it, and Raichu really isnt that much better, it IS better, just not by much, and pichu...oh, im just not going to say anything, just to save time.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Pikachu has always been more popular than Raichu, and all Pokemon. I like both of them equally the same much. Pikachu is cute, and Raichu is strong. I have a Raichu on my team in Ruby. :P

Back