• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PILLOWS

Years
  • One big flat pillow is enough. Flat because I can't stand it when my head has a different height than the rest of my body when lying, I find it extremely uncomfortable. No feathers because someone in my family (I think it was my father, but I'm not too sure) is allergic to them.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • I put my head on a thin, soft pillow but I end up "cuddling" with my big body pillow, so I usually sleep on that.

Then I have one of those like, squishy therapy type pillows that I sleep with as well :}

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years
  • I have three pillows. One is for my head, and the other two are at the ends of my bed to seperate me from the wall and from falling off. Using only one pillow to sleep sucks, and once I stop being so lazy I'll see to it that I increase my stock to at least ten.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    The number usually fluctuates for me, but the highest number has been five pillows to get to sleep. Something happened to some of my pillows, so now I have to survive with only two average sized pillows. I always have to have a pillow with feathers stuffed inside for my head, but the other pillows don't have to be anything special.

Edsbob

TECHNOLOGY TODAY IS INCREDIBLE
    Years
  • I sleep with two pillows so my head will be cushioned no matter which way I roll on the bed. But I use my U shaped pillow when I'm sitting up in my bed.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • I have one normal sized pillow :3 I hate flat pillows, they need to be super poofy for me. Mine is flat atm so I don't like it. I don't really like feathered pillows either though, not as soft.

Years
  • I have two medium (?) sized pillows, one for my head and the other to put between my knees since I sleep on my side and it's just more comfortable that way. I also have this big pillow-chair-thing which is so nice to have for everything except actually sleeping because it's too large.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Two moderately sized pillows to rest my head on and one by my side, so that I can move around my bed freely. I have only one pillow beneath my head when I wake up though, the other one travels through my bed's topography.

Years
  • What is this I don't even. A topic referring to the type and quantity of pillows one has while sleeping. Are you actually being serious? What am I going to do with you people . . .

I sleep with one, large, fluffy pillow. I believe it has feathers for the stuffing. Once upon a time I used to punch my pillows for striking practice, but now my pillow serves no other purpose.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • i use two pillows, so i can sleep comfortably xD. One is a long fish like pillow, and the second is a mid-sized very very soft pillow, rather thick though.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I sleep with 1-2 pillows every night, sometimes 3 depending on the condition. If the pillow is too poofy or fat, I'll sleep with one. If the pillow is flat-out, then three it is for the night.

Years
  • Depends - if I'm on my side I use both my pillows, if I'm on my front I use one and if I'm on my back I use however many my head as landed on >.< I have orthopedic pillows which are basically rock solid, cant be doing with a soft squishy pillow lol

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I sleep with two pillows - one flat one and one poofy one. The poofy one always goes on top and the flat one's always on the bottom. I like the height that it gives me - one pillow wouldn't be enough while two poofy pillows would be way too much. I consider my flat pillow my "half-a-pillow" for that reason. XD

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • I use 2 feather pillows when I sleep...only way I'll be able to have a good nights sleep is if I have a pillow that is malleable and can be mushed to the way I want it.

Back