• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
    Years
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Yet another version of my Voltorb pixelart *sigh*

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Hmm,the eye's are way too small,and the shading could be alot better. Check out the big space in the middle with no shading in it.Plus...yet again...the outline is black...=\

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
    Years
    yup

yah can you guys and gurls see if you like my sprite? please no flaming.

yes some suck i know.......... or all suck.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Ummm...that was a pretty bad post o.o; The soul stealing link had NOTHING to do with sprites.

And, you really need to work on your spriting~

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Shadow, there are way too many things you need to work on to point them all out. I'll just say you need lots of practice and leave it at that. And you also need to stop posting links totally unrelated to sprites :\

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    I just posted these in my thread but thought I would go ahead and put them in here to get some comments as well. A few Armodian animations I made. [For anyone who hasn't seen him before, Armodian is a custom sprite I made.] C&C very much appreciated. ;)

Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
    Katsuro said:
    If you know, than stop -.-;

Hm... As I know I am alowed to discuss the rules here...

I just posted these in my thread but thought I would go ahead and put them in here to get some comments as well. A few Armodian animations I made. [For anyone who hasn't seen him before, Armodian is a custom sprite I made.] C&C very much appreciated.

They look really cool... And I like the first one better!

Years
    Really great sprites megafuz! I like the first one better too. The second one has too long of an animated wait for the eyes to open. Anyways, I've worked on my revamps ALOT and I've made two good ones. Don't ask why Machamp has no mouth, it looked better that way. XD

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
    Years
    im getting a little better in spriting.... so some of them (or all) of my sprites look crappy.

oh and srry for the link.....

Years
    Shikon no Tama said:
    Anyways, I've worked on my revamps ALOT and I've made two good ones. Don't ask why Machamp has no mouth, it looked better that way. XD
    It looks a bit...ah...different, without the mouth. :P

Those are pretty good, yes. ^^ I like the rhydon more out of the two (probably because I'm not a big machamp fan).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back