• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    DarkPegasus said:
    Hey I just noticed they added those new rules we all enforced! Yay... I am very proud of us now!
    by us do you mean the topic I started it HotS and the topic you started in community feedback?

Pixel Art Lounge

done this around a week or so ago...it'sa me...matt

Pixel Art Lounge

a revamp i forgot

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I did intend to have that there...but now I see how terrible it looks...thanks for un blinding me

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I'ma gonna give gyarados a honest 9/10 mainly because the mouth could be shaped a little better

arcanine, I see non problems there

good work

Years
    vaati said:
    Pixel Art Lounge

ZOMG a random crappy spirit form me

In my opinion, the outline on the lighter colors could be a bit darker...but overall, it's good. Actually, it could do with a bit of the darker green color directly under the hair, just to give it a bit of shading there.

shadow909 said:
    can you guys rate my sprite that I did!

Um...

The outline really needs to be worked on for all of those. It either needs to be recolored and/or fixed in the places where it's been broken up (like on the tail of the lapras thing).

And...to be honest, the parts don't really go well together, especially on the first one. :/

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    no offence but they're terrible. You havent even thought of what would blend well, just stuck it on and attempted to recolour it leaving the outline the origonal colour, they're also very choppy

but as they say "there's room for improvement", so keep on working and you'll get there

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    vaati said:
    no offence but they're terrible. You havent even thought of what would blend well, just stuck it on and attempted to recolour it leaving the outline the origonal colour, they're also very choppy

but as they say "there's room for improvement", so keep on working and you'll get there

Er...what he said o.o; I'm not brutally honest enough to say that XD

Years
    Whee, stuff. :O

Posting my carbunkle again, since I dunno how many people saw it last time:

Pixel Art Lounge

(Mostly a pixel-over of a picture of mine, it's the FFXI carbunkle, blah blah).

And then if anybody remembers my furret emoticons from a while ago - I made another one earlier...

Pixel Art Lounge

^_^

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    OMFG! You made the lock thing! XD It's flippin' awesome! Amazing job! XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back