• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    A Pokemon made on computers.. hm...

Did you know you can store sprites in NotePad? If you go on MS Paint, make a sprite then save it as (name).txt you can open it up as a text document. If you ever want to convert it back to .bmp, from NotePad (or WordPad depending on the size) it will be the original sprite again, I kinda freaked out my cousin when I transformed a bunch of symbols into a Porygon like so.
    Anyone think this post is kinda useless :\ ?

Draik

Hi.
    Years
    A number of places.
    I got the statholders from Angel Sword, the HP bars ripped myself, the sprites at FEPlanet, the font at FEPlanet, and the numbers on Angel Sword and I made the entire thing in Paint.NET.

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
    Years
    is that post a spam? well can anybody rate my sprites please it has voltorbs color

Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

and 2 doesnt have vtorbs color.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2007
    What is a good name of a program to put sprites in the game? My best programs don't even work.

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
    Years
    ALEXandShadow909 said:
    is that post a spam? well can anybody rate my sprites please it has voltorbs color

Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

and 2 doesnt have vtorbs color.

rate please.................pleease

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
    Years
    Depends on the game.Theres some specific programs for sprite inserting,PokePic.But TileMolester and Tile Layer Pro do the trick if you have some serious graphic abillities.
    But anyway,dont post offtopic stuff >_>

Sykora:W00T!Another battle scene!Kicks arse!Just dont god mod him.I never god mod anyone,its bad for your health.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back