• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
    Years
    The first one is okay.But the right scythe thing is not so scythey(WTF?).Needs a bit more shading in the wings.The second one is choppy.Very choppy.THe third one needs more shading in Haunter,and Zapdos' tail thing doesnt fit well,cause it looks like its just attached to Haunter.3/10

PH34R MY STUPIDITY!
    Pixel Art Lounge

Pandoras Box

Been on PC Since June 2005
    Years
    if u all did not read the post i made last week i have quit spriting none ever requested the just said they sucked no one hardly ever said thanks or even used my sprites they just requested to laugh at me so there i said it everyone happy now :(

Pandoras Box

Been on PC Since June 2005
    Years
    its not that it is just a waste of my time i have done everything and my threads always die within 1 weeki had good one going well then everyone just turns it into a chat forum so just shut up

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Blaziken stop being a pity whore(excuse my laungage)
    really you think you got it bad?...you should've seen my first ever sprites get flamed to the ground, I didn't give up, and now look at me.

for more infomation ask daviku or izzy what happend with my first sprite.

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
    vaati said:
    really you think you got it bad?...you should've seen my first ever sprites get flamed to the ground, I didn't give up, and now look at me.

Not that zelda/pokem cross-bread? Poor guy from pokemon with zelda's hat XD

Years
    Blazikenlvl100 said:
    Sykora u got no room to talk all u did was b/s in my last thread
    You shouldn't tell Sykora he has no room to talk, you however should be the one it was told to. Stop trying to make us pity you.

If you give up on spriting so easily, perhaps you are not fit for being a spriter at all.

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
    Years
    Whoa. (Calls Fire Department because of all of the flaming) Okay, Blazikenlvl100, look at THIS and how bad looking all those sprites were. They were my worst sprites. Then look HERE, my best ever sprites. I was that bad and got that good, now try and tell everyone you suck and try and get they're pity.
    It won't work. You were like them too once. A beginner at spriting.

And it was YOUR fault that Sprite Shop didn't work out. I requested there and told you myself that you had good sprites, and not to close it like you were trying to do. Then I requested. But you said No, you made up your mind to close it, and that was that.

Now stop whining and show us you don't just want attention. Or flame someone. Its your choice.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Anyone who gives up that easy doesn't deserve any pity in my book. >>; Anyway yeah everyone cool down. =P

Years
    vaati said:

LMAO true true.
    Same with me. Megaluigi was my personal charater. it was BAD.
    Yet I still use him in comics XD

Draik

Hi.
    Years
    Blazikenlvl100 said:
    Sykora u got no room to talk all u did was b/s in my last thread
    Ugh, this is the time where I say stuff.
    Blazikenlvl100, you have issues, I was telling you what to improve (critisism). Instead you complain, heed those suggestions, and you can become good.

Zari

Memento mori.
    Years
    Blaziken: Just because people aren't hopping all over you to request sprites does NOT mean that you are a horrible spriter, that no one likes/admires you, etc. Everyone at some point or another has their "down" moments.

---

And, actually, I'd like an honest opinion about this Chao sprite (my first one).

Pixel Art Lounge

I realize that it looks like Flareon. XD I need to work on color/shading.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    Ok, now to divert your eyes from all this spam
    i'll post some of my sprites here...

Vivan(i think, shes from that one eppy where she talks about jessie not paying for a smoothie that she bought her):
    Pixel Art Lounge

this is my newest one, what do you think?
    EDIT: added a TS:
    Pixel Art Lounge

also this one i did like 2 weeks ago, its shelly, the aqua admin:
    Pixel Art Lounge

EDIT: I threw in a Lucario scratch sprite I made,
    Pixel Art Lounge

(I know...O_o)

you are free to use any of these sprites but you must PM me to let me know and give me credit!
    Plz C&C these, Thank you!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back